1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nicki Minaj's Nip Slip

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Braga, Aug 6, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Victorious

Victorious Member

Because anytime there is a hip hop thread, there is always people coming in here talking about how horrible hip hop is. I swear, any thread involving hip hop on here gets a negative reaction. All these people hate hip hop but anytime there is a thread involving the subject, they're all over the thread like they love it.

2. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

80% of rap is purchased by white people. Blame the suppliers...i guess.

3. LScolaDominates

Yeah...white people have a much easier time ripping that stuff off.

4. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i'm so happy i have no idea who this is.

5. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

I used to quote that number plenty, but it'd be it's probably closer to 50%. There's studies showing Latinos buy the most rap. That makes sense more than anything, can believe that.

6. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Your ranting doesnt come across coherent either, just seems its about inciting reaction. But I see some of your points. I dont like blowhards spreading their "conscious" message either that people seem to fall for easy.

I said Black Metal because its a different type of rock. There's different types of rap as well. Immortal Technique to Nicki Minaj is like Rage Against the Machine to Sheryl Crow. You're actually using an apple to orange comparison to explain the whole of rap. I did the same for rock.

I'm saying rock fans are hypocrites themselves portraying rock as the standard bearer of nobility.

Kurt Cobain and Jim Morrison are revolutionaries in most peoples eyes. No one wants to call them depressed reckless druggies. Instead they are tragic figures that have "touched people". Though if you have to fact check it, is "Sell the kids for food" helping people win humanitarian awards?

Double standard, basically.

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

last 3 pages, over half the thread, no pics...SMH.

8. CCorn

CCorn Member

Id hit it... I've never been with a clown.

9. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

who's the clown that mentioned immortal technique?

"raping black and indian women, creating latinos"

there's a giant chalk line between spittin' knowledge and talkin' nonsense...