1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nicki Minaj's Nip Slip

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Braga, Aug 6, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Shaud

Shaud Member

Yeah you can't be serious.

Women are about the only people who listen to Nicki like that.

2. sew

sew Member

She's a decent rapper for a female, I'll give her that.

Not a fan, though.

3. what

what Member

So that's supposed to make her music suck?

Gimme a break.

Her flow is like mad crazy, like Buster Rhymes. If she were rapping about guy crap she'd be your number 1 rapper, just based on her flow. But because she is talking about female issues she is a sellout to the male dominated game that is the rap industry. Cry me a freakin river.

4. conquistador#11

I'll take Foxy brown's raspy voice over this any day.
    It's because of "performers" like her that I changed to pandora internet radio.

5. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Two things real fast:

Usually, I will pounce at guys when they start saying, "Oh this celebrity is ugly or I wouldn't touch her with flag pole." Some famous actress or singer, someone who is considered to be outrageously beautiful, yet someone will point out a small flaw, "Oh she has a big nose, a funny forehead, small breasts, or is too skinny."

I don't think that applies here, Nicki Minaj is very stack, but even with that, she's fairly average looking. She's pretty much coping Lady Gaga (who has copied everyone else) and Lil Mama, while I think she's fairly unnoticeable without the outlandish makeup. Her music is not revolutionary, life-changing, exciting, or even particularly memorable.

Also, being bangable (f#ckable) is not something that's necessarily endearing. Men sleep with prostitutes, jerk off in fleshlights, real dolls, and even other men (especially in prison). I don't think a man's ability to stick his peni s into something is a good way to measure how attractive something is. A man can get a boner walking through the door way and look at something that looks like a shadow of breasts.

6. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

*Fixed*

7. Shaud

Shaud Member

I'm not crying but you said she is the only thing going for rap right now. Obviously you don't listen to rap to make a comment like that.

She sounds like a robot. Her music is not all that.

8. Shaud

Shaud Member

True ...

9. what

what Member

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GrghtXWfVYM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Besides, you don't listen to crap music like that, but you want to criticize it. I don't care what you believe, anyone that doesn't recognize that Nicki has vocal skills are just haters. She takes busta "rhyming" to a new level.

10. sew

sew Member

Nostalgic.

11. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LXDoxxlgNG0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lil wayne can rap back then. As for today music....he killed it:( As for the lady gaga of black people version. Would definitely hit it and quited:cool:

12. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

True, but there are only so many things y'all want to see young black guys do, and this is apparently one of them.

13. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

I would rather see young black guys pick up slide guitar, a trumpet or a pen and write something soulful.

#53 percicles, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  14. Zackery

Zackery Member

I'm neither a fan of hers or her looks. But I still found her nip-slip intriguing. Her boobs don't look real though.

15. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Neither does her butt.... or her face,... or her stomach.

16. HombreDeHierro

Hey 'what', music is supposed to represent REALITY, whether its a reality you like or not, its a ****ing reality. Nicki Minaj and those other Yung Money ****faces just represent a misinformed, schizophrenic culture that stands for nothing but drugs, hoes, and riches. Yeah, the rap industry (mainstream) would be nothing without them because that really is ALL IT IS.

When Immortal Tech talks about that **** he's trying to portray the reality of how horrible it was. You're just reading lyrics on the surface and leaving it at that.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_56YPH50bGI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> this is real music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItSMa4KvtuE this is real music

people don't think its good because they're fake

17. HombreDeHierro

If your immature mind has the time and patience to watch this, please do. It's another new artist with a real brand of hiphop. I doubt you'll like it because it wouldn't fly well with the Radio Disney peeps

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VG_iDZbSZ3I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

18. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

anyone else gonna fap to this?

19. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

I've never seen the big deal in nip slips. I see the deal in BIG nips :)

Really it just seems too much work for a women to keep the goods concealed 24 hours. If I were a girl I wouldnt work that hard to cover up.

20. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Half the time Nicki Minaj's lyrics don't even make any sense. We're really trying to argue that she's keeping rap afloat?