1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nicki Minaj - Twerking and saying some words

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Sajan, Aug 20, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Hmm

Hmm Member

Think about what you just for a moment... and realize why that is...

Lastly... a dime..? lol...

2. Hmm

Hmm Member

said***

3. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

I think she's pretty hot, but I also had the sound off while watching the video.

4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I'm not trying to think about why that is, it wasn't my argument lol

And yes, in my opinion, she's a near dime. Very pretty face, big butt, that's my type of girl.

Also, quit trying to use her personality as an excuse, because truth is, unless you actually met her, you don't have a clue who she really is. Her stage personality is a product that she is trying to sell, it's a part of her career, she is acting like all major celebrities do.

5. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Are you high, on crack or just visually impaired? :confused:
    Serious question.

You wrote that I " continue to spout this ridiculous rhetoric about not posting in a forum"
    I informed you that I didn't mention anything about not posting in a forum(in general) but rather in specific threads(in the forum) S-P-E-C-I-F-I-C T-H-R-E-A-D-S.

Do you need me to find a 5 year old to explain that to you or do you understand now?

Christ Almighty. Comprehension stays fundamental.

6. Hmm

Hmm Member

Which is a good indicator of her character... Her priorities are fame first at all costs, image above all else and art not at all... she patterns herself and her body to what's currently trending for superficial gains... yet, she's trying to pass herself off as an "artist"...

I believe what most refer to that as is a "hustle"... pure con-artistry... again, a good indicator of her character, or lack thereof...

She's nothing more than the black lady gaga... who herself is nothing more than a Madonna, Sylvester, and Elton John retread... The only reason they're popular now is because the new generation has no clue who Sylvester is, and weren't born when Madonna and Elton John were popular...

Not because they're talented...

Anyway, I could go on and on about my displeasure with today's mainstream music "scene"... The point is, on the subject of Nicki Minaj, there's plenty to find repelling...

7. Hmm

Hmm Member

You're an idiot... there...

Does that help...?

8. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Lol this guy, your talking out your ass, you have no idea what her priorities are. Just appreciate the ass, and move on man.

9. ferrari77

Just as much as you're a dumb dip$hit acting like he's having his "time of the month".
    Hope that works for you too since you choose to act like a little f^ckboy.

Anything else or is this the part where we put each other on the ignore list?

10. ferrari77

Why even bother, he won't do that because he has an axe to grind as to how he feels about Nicki but he won't leave the thread ABOUT NICKI.

SMH some dumbasses though, "Hmm".

11. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I couldn't care any less about Nicki minaj. She has a nice ass. Superbass was pretty catchy the couple of times I've heard it. That's about it.

Hmm is just being his usual elitist self. I'm sure he's a joy to be around in real life.

12. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Minaj and etc are all in the business of celebrity and it works for them, good on her, if I could make a dime producing music videos that some people enjoy then I'd happily do it #aintnoshameinmygame

13. likestohypeguy

I like pizza, without worrying too much about where exactly it ranks among the history of culinary achievements.

14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Then honestly, GTFO of the thread.

I get tired of having to visit Hip-hop threads and have them invaded by people who don't like the genre.

I don't go visiting country threads insulting the artists. Spend your time talking about something that interests you.

As for the rest, you seem like one of those people that forces his opinion on others so this conversation will be useless.

15. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

When is she going to come out of the closet? I just really want a lapdance from her and that entire crew from the video.

16. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

On the physical alone I would not go 'Near Dime'
    I guess 7 is closer to 10 than it is 0 *shrug*

She is no Gabby Union, Sanaa Latham, etc ,etc
    but she a'ight

Rocket River
    . . . hell the most grating thing about her is her nasally *ss voice.
    But hey . . .would not kick out of bed until the morning . . .. [unless she started talking]
    #Snark

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Jacking up a Sir Mix-a-lot song?
    2/10 WOULD NOT BANG!

18. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

I'm the only one here I guess that thought the song was not that bad, I'm using this in my upcoming mix

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I don't think it is meaningless. Because in a male dominated genre she's doing what they would.

Men can brag about all the sex they have without much shame. So IMO it's cool to see a woman do the same. You can argue about the quality of lyrics... But what is different between this and Jay z " girls girls girls "

People have to realize not all music is made the same. You can't compare Nas to Lil Jon... They make different music. You don't go to a club and hear "NY state of mind" you go and hear "get low"

This is not a song made to be seriously thought on. Although I think it makes a point simply and knowing Nicki that was probably the point.

20. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

i understand what you are saying. not all music needs to have a deep meaning and can be fun "get low" etc i always thought 2 live crew was funny and didnt dislike them. it just seems like all of the biggest pop artists for quite a while have just really Really sucked.

i just simply dont see anything clever in todays pop music like i did in the past where after the age of 12 i have always gravitated towards non mainstream music but have loved some pop music in the past. but maybe im thinking about this wrong because i do really like frank ocean quite a lot, and could compare him in some ways i suppose to prince.

put it this way i think the idiots in society are becoming even bigger the idiots then they have in the past. and that annoys me ;)