1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nicki Minaj - Twerking and saying some words

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Sajan, Aug 20, 2014.

Tags:
  1. likestohypeguy

She should probably be in the "classy ladies of clutchfans" thread.

2. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

lol here comes the real men have standards BS..................

3. Hmm

Hmm Member

You must be under the age of 20, in which case it's somewhat understandable if you have no concept of standards...

Of course, if you're 18 or younger, then it's totally acceptable...

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

What is wrong with her personality though?

Every time she speaks she's pretty positive and Maybe you think songs like this have no meaning but when a woman tells me that she loved how Nicki is boasting about her sexual prowess and the partners she's had...which is pretty much what her male contemporaries do all the time.

I don't like her music but nothing about her personality is alarming to me and I loved her response to this whole thing. Supermodels can get away with wearing next to nothing and sell it under the guise of it being some kind of artform. No one is buying SI Swimsuit to look at the swimsuits there, lets be real. At least Nicki is real about it and up front about it.

As for appearances, different strokes for folks. Some dudes like that and as for her face...nothing at all is wrong with her face. You see, real men have opinions and can think for themselves.

1 person likes this.
  5. Hmm

Hmm Member

This argument falls flat when used on someone that is the opposite of impressed by the music of her male contemporaries....

Once again, this argument falls flat when applied outside of her target audience... which is comprised primarily of undeveloped minds, some with culturally restricted horizons....

People that consider her attitudes "empowering" have as a narrow scope view of the world as these arguments...

Of course, some people think pizza is the height of culinary achievement... Some people are of the opinion that there is only one way to have fun... Like all opinions and thoughts, some are less examined than others...

6. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

7. ferrari77

Her target audience is under the age of 16?
    I'm pretty sure teenagers have developing minds and if there are pre-teens listening to her music then the blame falls on the parents of those pre-teens.

8. Hmm

Hmm Member

lol...

9. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Come on man the music is pretty much trash. I mean it's a little catchy and a novelty. But overall it's just hollow and meaningless.

Am I really supposed to compare this pop music to Michael Jackson Madonna and prince. I don't freaking think so.

Somewhere around Britney Spears and nysnc coming out pop music just really really got dumbed down to the lowest common denominator.

10. ferrari77

So.. this is what I don't understand. You wrote a post earlier in the "Ass" thread

Then YOU chose to come into a thread CLEARLY titled "Nicki Minaj....".
    If you have such an obvious problem with the lady,as you indicated in the prior thread you posted in, why did/do you feel the need to come into ANOTHER thread SPECIFICALLY about said lady and then proceed to poop on the parade of those that have no issues watching a video of said lady doing her music and dancing thing?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

11. Hmm

Hmm Member

Correction... they have still-developing minds.... in other words yet to be developed, or more succinctly... undeveloped...

Her target audience are easily impressionable young girls, which depending on personal intellectual capacities ... can range anywhere between preteens to 20 year olds... and, of course, young men with no concept of standards or young men with the sexual sophistication of a hell's angel...

12. Hmm

Hmm Member

Do look at the time of the posts... I clearly visited this thread, and posted in it prior to the post in the other thread...

13. Hmm

Hmm Member

[​IMG]

14. ferrari77

Nope, I didn't look at the time of the posts as regardless my point still holds.

You chose to post in a thread specifically about a lady you dislike for whatever reason. Then AFTER posting in here(according to you) you then went into the other thread and posted about your issues with Ms. Minaj in it.
    One thread wasn't enough for you? :confused:
    We get it, you don't like Nicki Minaj. It's all good.

15. ferrari77

Well if her target audience is in the pre-teen range, like.I.said, it's up to the parents of those pre-teens to stop their pre-teens from listening to her music or watching her videos.
    If her target audience is in the teen range to 20 yr olds- the "still-developing minds" range, then that audience is capable of making the decision not to be impacted by the messages in Ms. Minaj's music.

16. Hmm

Hmm Member

I also click on Kevin McHale threads in the GARM, and I dislike him as a coach...

This is a public forum... It's what one does on any given subject, whether one likes or dislikes it...

What is your personal stake in "Ms. Minaj" that you continue to spout this ridiculous rhetoric about not posting in a forum...?

17. ferrari77

Are you Stevie Wonder in disguise?:confused::confused:

Where did I write anything about YOU NOT POSTING IN A FORUM?
    If comprehension is still a problem for you I specifically stated "THREADS"
    DO NOT POST IN THREADS ABOUT PEOPLE OR THINGS YOU DGAF ABOUT.

Unsolicited (yet apparently much needed) advice for you tonight.
    Feel free to use or not use as you see fit. As you mentioned, it is a public forum and in the end you are free to do as you choose.

Have a blessed night champ.

18. ferrari77

Sorry for any thread derailment OP.

I'm sure Drake had a great time during the filming of the video. :)

19. Hmm

Hmm Member

Ah... self-defeat strikes again...

Someone definitely has trouble with comprehension... but, it clearly isn't me...

20. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Hold up

p***y is p***y.

Aint nobody in here saying they want to marry the b****, just saying her ass makes us hard. When looking at an ass, at no point in time does my penis stop and say " ...what about her personality?".

There's absolutely nothing wrong with her face either? She's actually really cute IMO.

Even before she became famous and "plastic" she was pretty.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Leave it to some dude on the clutchfans to say he's not attracted to a near dime lol

[​IMG]