1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NFL Week 4

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by J.R., Sep 28, 2017.

1. Major

Major Member

Obviously, every team makes their own decisions, but in terms of the baggage stuff, what's the difference between Kap and the dozens of other mediocre players that protest these days? He may not be a great QB - or even a good one - but I suspect he's a hell of a lot better than a Brandon Weeden. In particular for Tennessee, he plays virtually the same style as Mariota. Mariota may not be injured long so it may not be a big deal, but even 1 or 2 games could be the difference between the playoffs and not for them.

2. likestohypeguy

Why do they block remote casting the patriots game? Is that an nfl thing or a direct tv thing? It says my receiver and computer must be linked to the same internet to be eligible to watch. If I'm at home, im watching it on tv anyway.

3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

where's the c*m newton thread.

4. likestohypeguy

All this time Never realized TNF was on cbs too. Trying to sling it & its OtA

I assume it's in the debate forum.

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

6. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

Jameis has to do so much for this team, Koetter is not a very good coach.

The bucs kickers are all trash, their defense sucks. yea sometimes winston doesnt play well. but name a qb that plays flawless every game. The bucs are wining the turnover battle and still losing.

Carson Wentz has an elite defense and elite oline, and has a fg kicker who has range from 61..

but somehow winston is a bust.. gtfoh