1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NFL Week 3

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by J.R., Sep 21, 2017.

1. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Yes. It's so obvious. He just wants white over black....

Insert roll eyes

2. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...initially-leaned-toward-mariota-over-winston/

He never wanted Winston. It was Lovie who stood by Winston while white supremacists were attacking and threatning Jamies life. The Bucs offensive coordinator Todd Monken even said he didnt want to work with Jameis because he thought he was a "bad person"

Like i said, the playcalling with Winston under Koetter comared to Lovie is night and day. Koetter calls obvious plays where the defense is expecting it. Where as Lovie gave Winston more control at the line.

And just like with rg3 and shanny. We all know how this will end, it will be the black qb getting blamed and the white coach getting a pass.

3. mick fry

mick fry Member

The Chicago Bears fool that stopped short of goal line? Some people you just can't reach!

4. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

That will end up being the stupidest play of the season. At least they got a FG because of the penalty.

mick fry likes this.
  5. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

jameis has nevr known what its like to have even a decent defense or o-line in the nfl. mariota has had both and has still never fnished a full season in the nfl with injuries... crazy

6. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

the media will blame winston for this loss, because the bucs dont have many yards. But when are playing on a team with a defense that cant get a backup qb off the field on 3rd down, then how the hell are you gonna put up yardage. This is 2 weeks in a row backup qbs shreeding the bucs defense. They can not get a stop, and thank god Jamis is the best qb under pressure in the nfl since 2006 or else who knows if he would even be playing right now

7. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

man it must be nice for mariota to have guys on his o-line like jack conklin and taylor lewan, and have a top 15 defense yearly with dick lebeau

jameis would be down by 30 if went whole halves with under 50 passing yards rountinely like mariota

8. RocketWalta

RocketWalta Member

I had a joke in my head...Something about Matt Stafford having a bad connection w/ Golden-Taint. But I can't quite put it together because I'm still pissed about the Pats winning.

I also had a good joke about whether Tyrod Taylor or Josh McCown was the best qb in NY state but Eli's gonna **** that up too. Maybe I should just shut my white ass up.

9. Normalus

Normalus Member

Woow, how about that - a 61 yard field-goal winner for Eagles by the rookie Jake Elliott!

10. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Richard Sherman just got called for 3 penalties on one play.

The trifecta!

ghettocheeze and J.R. like this.
  11. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

smh A-Rod. terrible read and throw

12. RocketWalta

RocketWalta Member

I got it! The Zebras screwed the Lions w/ the run-off after the reception of the golden taint from the staff in the endzone.

Horrible jokes aside, that 10 second runoff rule is perhaps the worst rule in the NFL today. No one wants to see a game end like that.

13. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Very dirty late out of bounds hit by Richard Sherman. Multiple penalties offset.

Titans/Seahawks is intense.

14. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

Richard Sherman is a punk and how he hasn't gotten ejected yet is besides me

15. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

I had a feeling the Packers were gonna struggle and possibly lose this game... 6 starters out and one backup out. Got a 50% Jordy and now Ty hurt plus a divisional Thursday game on deck.

These situational spots in the NFL are crazy.

16. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Rodgers so overrated

But its ok he has a ring and he pads his stats against shitty defenses

17. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

Meanwhile, Texans could have used a corner willing to slam a guy out of bounds in the endzone today. Trade?

tmactoyao likes this.
  18. MystikArkitect

Aaron Rodgers is amazing man lol. Most talented QB in the league.

19. J.R.

J.R. Member

Titans taking it to the Seahawks.

20. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

Jameis's defense was great last year and great in the first game this year. He also has a top 5 receiver and probably another top 15 receiver. I would say their supporting casts are similar.

Anyone is going to struggle against Seattle's defense. Mariota had an awful first game against Oakland I'll give you that, but he's played two great defenses in Jacksonville and Seattle today and has played well.