1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NFL Week 15

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by J.R., Dec 17, 2015.

1. Shaud

Shaud Member

Odell was out of line but Josh Norman crying victim after starting this is hilarious. Guy is a weirdo starting to think Dez did nothing to him that Dallas game.

2. Shaud

Shaud Member

Also Josh Norman complaining about Odell dancing around the field while being on a team with Cam Newton come on

3. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Carr is now only 1 of 4 QBs in NFL history to throw for 50 TDs in his first 2 seasons.

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It really sucks that the Texans passed on him, he's looking like the best QB of the class by a pretty wide margin and he was there for the taking in the 2nd round. If only his name was something other than Carr.

5. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

The Chargers are definitely going to move. Little question on that. I believe they have a partnership worked out with the Raiders. That is the most likely scenario. Also, San Diego and Oakland have done nothing to keep their teams while St Louis has a legit stadium plan that could be approved this week.

If St Louis confirms their plan, it's clear what the owners will decide next month.

6. Shaud

Shaud Member

Tyrann Mathieu a beast.Still mad Atlanta didn't draft him

7. PhiSlammaJamma

Beck totally lost it, but I was entertained for sure. It makes you wonder what it takes to get thrown out of an NFL game. Same game they got an F-U to the ref on live tv and no care by the ref. Good stuff. In the NBA both would have been gone with jitters. That was a lot of fun to watch.

8. Nimo

Nimo Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">❗️❗️❗️RT <a href="https://twitter.com/WorIdStarComedy">@WorIdStarComedy</a>: <a href="https://t.co/mILhDLpe7S">pic.twitter.com/mILhDLpe7S</a></p>&mdash; *Joshua R. Norman (@J_No24) <a href="https://twitter.com/J_No24/status/678722904146714624">December 20, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

9. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

yea what norman did way worse than launching yourself helmet first into someone's neck/jaw area.

10. Shaud

Shaud Member

People like you amaze me when I clearly said Odell was out of line. In fact please highlight where I said what Norman did was worse than what OBJ did. Good luck

11. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Guess Christine Michael is only good in Seattle

Marcus Peters is balling and so are the Chiefs

Wilson's been amazing for the Seahawks; should be in the MVP race if he already isn't

12. Shaud

Shaud Member

Cam should be a lock for MVP.

13. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Forgot to give props to Cousins; he's been lighting it up and the skins have a strong chance to win their division

14. WFU Guy

WFU Guy Member

I am of a strong opinion anything JNo24 did after ODB targeted his earhole was a free shot. If the refs won't protect a player after all that predated and included that hit, I got no problem with a player fighting back. If there was a failing here, it was the refs. I wouldn't put Coughlin too far behind. Someone needed to be the adults.

15. Major

Major Member

Palmer and Brady have to be in the discussion too. Newton has been amazing the last 5-6 weeks, but they were also winning in spite of him at times during the first half of the season. Brady is doing Brady things with a MASH unit on offense, and Palmer is putting up similar numbers as the key to that Arizona offense.

16. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

So Odell was only out of line but Norman is a weirdo who started "it" and then later turned into a crybaby victim. Clearly unbiased analysis :rolleyes:

17. Shaud

Shaud Member

Odell was out of line for the helmet to helmet.

Josh Norman is a weirdo based on the interviews I have heard him in. He admits in a lebatard that he didn't hear Dez say anything yet he rants that Dez disrespected him to the point of saying Dez should give back the Cowboys millions.

2nd play of the game Norman slammed OBJ for no reason which means he started the whole thing and now he is in the media crying victim like he was all innocent.

You suck at trolling try again

18. Shaud

Shaud Member

Yeah you are right but I can't get over Cam turning Ginn into a productive player even when Ginn dropping an easy ball or two game after game. You can throw AP in the discussion too just for discussion. Guy is having a great season, hopefully his injury isn't serious.

19. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Blackmon arrested on another DUI charge

20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's gotta forever seal his NFL fate, right?