1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NFL: Week 15

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by J.R., Dec 12, 2013.

1. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

It's just no fun when the Cowboys win because, even though they won, you know they didn't really win. They only win enough to tease and then they find the ideal nail in the coffin time to go out in a rout. I prefer the controversy. It just makes for more entertaining sports talk radio. It's better than blowing smoke.

2. mick fry

mick fry Member

Not really, hes fed up with playing for losers. I cant fault him for caring.

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>If Tony Romo needs advice in late-game situations, we know a guy he can call... <a href="http://t.co/VrfP2NovAm">pic.twitter.com/VrfP2NovAm</a></p>&mdash; Atlanta Hawks (@ATLHawks) <a href="https://twitter.com/ATLHawks/statuses/412383721732325376">December 16, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

4. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Callahan still calls plays. Hence his declining to talk to the media after the game. Hence Garrett having no problem letting reporters know that he didn't call the plays.

5. ferrari77

It is truly a special kind of hell being a Cowboys fan in the 2000's.
    It is delightful for Cowboys haters but I don't think there is another team in the league that flatters to deceive like them and that puts the screws to it's fans with on-field performance like the Cowboys do.

:(

6. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

The family and I were out at dinner and they had the Cowboy game on all of the TV's. After Green Bay scored and Dallas takes the field with just under 2:00 minutes, I look at my son and say, "How much do you want to bet that Romo ends this with an interception to blow it?" He just laughs at me. I am now a prognosticator.

#86 Master Baiter, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  7. rocks_fan

rocks_fan Rookie

Is it Callahan? I don't pay much attention to Dallas, thought Garrett took over play calling. Either way, the play calling in the 4th quarter was just a huge train wreck.

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

Bad news Bengals

AFC is wide open.

9. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

This is what happens when the oddsmakers make the Bengals the favorite in Pittsburgh for the first time in forever.

Has to be at least 10 years.

10. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

punter goes boom

[​IMG]

11. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

The only team I don't mind getting a win against.

Eff cinci.

12. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Wow.... How the hell did the Cowboys blow that game?

I saw about two seconds of the game and the site was something like 27-6 or something wasn't it?

13. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

There are better ways to show you care than the way he goes about it.

14. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

whoever the bengal is wearing 83 - should be cut on the spot.

15. The Drake

The Drake Member

What happened? Also, there's no 83 on Cincinnati.

16. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

I guess he was not only cut, but deleted from the record books!

(should have had a clean tackle behind the line of scrimmage but was stiff armed to the ground.)

17. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

Must have been 93.

18. The Drake

The Drake Member

Haha, yeah our tackling has been awful since the 2nd half of the Colts game.

19. ferrari77

I'm sure there are better ways but I think If I may speak for other Cowboys fans I know, there are more important things to be worried about regarding that POS team and it's owner, GM, coach, OC, DC, QB, OL, DL, LB's, Safety's and CB's than Dez " 11 catches, 153 yrds, TD" Bryant. Considering he played his part AGAIN in trying to ensure a Cowboys win, I wouldn't begrudge him for being fed up of seeing the $hit meltdown that seems to happen to the Cowboys frequently over the past decade. Especially after the Detroit game. Nope, not that 2011 Detroit game. The one that was just a few weeks ago. Yeah I'm still angry I let myself get suckered into watching another ****ing Cowboys meltdown.

Anyway, let Dez be.

20. Shaud

Shaud Member

Never bought into the Bengals being super bowl contenders.

They remind me of Carolina offensively. Either they are really good or really bad. No in between