1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NFL O-Line Draft Prospect Had Sex with Biological Sister

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by countingcrow, Mar 11, 2010.

1. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Correction, summa'virgin. ;)

...don't flame me, I keed.

2. AkeemTheDreem86

Exactly, this is what he does. He's not going to back down his argument just because you and the rest of the world thinks it's not "normal."

And I can guarantee you this: LSD does not **** his sister.

3. LScolaDominates

Thank you for finally making an attempt to defend your position. I have a few responses:

(1) Sex is not limited to reproductive activity. My guess, and I know I'm going out on a limb here, is that Washington and his partner were seeking pleasure, not babies, out of their sexual relationship.

(2) Just because the result of a sexual relationship may be undesirable or "bad" does not imply that that relationship is "unnatural" or even "bad" itself. Children from the most distant of cousins (we are all cousins, in a sense) can be born with birth defects, too.

(3) I know you're not going to like this, but your idea that science can reveal normative truths about nature is deeply rooted in the Christian notion of original sin (which itself is rooted in Plato's "form of the Good", but I digress). The reason imperfections exist in the world is because man has introduced them by sinning. This is why you and so many others are so quick to denounce incest: it is a convenient scapegoat onto which you can heap blame for the world's suffering.

I never ridiculed Christians. I merely recognized a way in which their dogma infects society and its norms.

I don't take a position on the rightness or wrongness of incest. I find that question entirely uninteresting.

I have already partially answered this claim above, but I would also refer you to the article in the OP, which may reveal some of the Christian underpinnings to the moral outrage being expressed in this thread.

Actually, if you knew anything about the psychoanalytical term of art you employed in your little polemic, you would have realized that the Oedipus complex has a built in mechanism for preventing incestuous relationships: the threat of castration by the father. This thread has certainly provided an interesting case study in how much the internet enforcers of social norms fear getting their dicks chopped off by a guy behind and anonymous moniker.

Setting aside the hard things you want to spit at my nasty ass for a moment, what if you were right? What if members of my biological family and I regularly got it on? Worse (perhaps), what if we liked it? How would your condemnation of our love help us victims in any way? Theory is reality, and yours is the one creating victims.

1 person likes this.
  4. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

that's the sad thing about this system. if it was consensual and if incest is illegal in florida, then they should both be sex offenders.

and there is nothing wrong with two teens having consensual sex, blood relatives or not. i wouldn't do it. but that's just me. this country is too harsh about sex "crimes". and yes, that does stem from christian conservative dominance in this country.

5. YaosDirtyStache

Alright LScolaDominates let me ask you a REAL question...what if you caught your children doing the nasty? As a parent how would you feel? I highly doubt you would be as analytical and supportive if it happened to yourself.

6. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

You're not going to sell anybody on having sex with their sister or mother. If you have sex with your immediate family that's okay, but stay the f*** away from me.

7. worzel gummidge

What he did... :eek: I'm lost for words

Does the media really have to publically humiliate him, his sister, and family by running this story?..

8. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

I can't see how ANYONE with a sister (me included) can even IMAGINE something like this.. WTFFFFF!?

9. tingYAO

tingYAO Member

Check out my sig... haha

10. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Okay people, stop it. It is wrong to "make love" to your sister, not bang her.......

There's nothing inherently wrong with abruptly slamming the brakes on your car while driving 100 MPH with no one around. Its just an act upon yourself and a physical object. But that tends to be unsound act for what it COULD mean.

So you're not banging your sister at all, or of course ever. No physical contact. Is it not right but not wrong either to have lustful feelings for her instead?