1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NFL O-Line Draft Prospect Had Sex with Biological Sister

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by countingcrow, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Amber Lamps

Amber Lamps Member

Leave my home out of this.

2. spydermex

spydermex Member

The sexual rights enumerated in the constitution allow us to bang anything.

3. Amber Lamps

Amber Lamps Member

Haven't you heard?

The verb "to bang" of course contains undertones of violence. Sex, a violent and disgusting act in American culture, is a threat to the purity of the nuclear family, another American sacred cow.

1 person likes this.
  4. van chief

van chief Member

As a ninja turtle once told me, “Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for a cold pizza.”

He goes late in 3rd or 4th round.

5. LScolaDominates

I don't care if you answer or not. It's just odd that you would so vehemently ridicule sibling sex without being able to explain what exactly is wrong with it.

Apparently you can't read. You were the one that equated the lives of non-human animals and fetuses when you began moralizing about how our society should prevent unnecessary deaths.

But maybe you're smarter than DonkeyMagic and could provide some insight as to why sibling sex is so terrible?

Like I said, this is due to the sacred purity bestowed by our society upon the nuclear/biological family structure. Anything that violates that purity is deemed deviant and a threat to the established social order, which is rooted in patriarchal domination. If a boy ****s his sister, adulterates her, he ruins her exchange-value on the open market of sex/reproduction. She becomes damaged goods. Who would want to marry a woman who ****ed her brother? Ewwww, yuck!

Why do you keep asking others this question without offering your own thoughts? Hmm...

...oh, I see! You're looking for a witch hunt. Well, you better sharpen your pitchfork, because what little wit you have isn't going to cut it.

1 person likes this.
  6. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

:eek:

Don't even know what to say...

7. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

You condemn society for her shame, but rational thought never reigns in their minds against the humiliation at the hands of the small-minded.

Morally odious or not, they will still have to deal with it until their shame has been forgotten.

8. LScolaDominates

You're absolutely right. I'm trying to say that we don't help the "victims" in these cases by pronouncing that "incest is wrong" and offering to show them the path to Jesus, by which they will be delivered from their unspeakable sin. Instead, by stigmatizing them, we re-victimize them and force them to deny their agency in their own lives.

9. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i know. You can't really argue with him.

But like someone else pointed out, if interfamily sex isnt so bad and may actually be considered "natural" in his mind, why does inbreeding create such genetic problems? On the scientific side of things, there is certainly some form of deterance naturally built into our DNA.

Because, unlike you, i like to hear and try to understand what someone is saying or trying to get at. Rather than the approach you took, in ridiculing a broad group of people (christians).

Also, why don't you answer my questions so that i can better understand what you are trying to talk about, rather than go off on ranty tangents about some else.

wtf are you talking about? Again, more of your ranty bs.

10. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

you serious have some personal issue because no one here is talking about god, jesus, jeebus or whatever...only you.

11. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

The last time I saw Jesus he stole tree fiddy form me.

12. YaosDirtyStache

For those who are just joining us allow me to recap:

Prospect had sex with sister, got in trouble.

LScolaDominates loves to have sex with his family members and he is now trying to defend his Oedipus complex by attempting to rationalize sexual relations between family members as a mere social stigma/control brought on by our Christian roots.

LScolaDominates you listen up right now because I'm about to spit some hard truth at your nasty ass. I posit that you have relations with your family members, or you were the victim of some sort of molestation event. You are rationalizing something that is universally frowned upon for more reasons than Jesus said it is bad. It is a sick, perverse, and overall disgusting act you are trying to say is alright.

I suspect you need to either come clean with whatever secret you are hiding, or you will definitely one day be arguing your case to a judge. Stop whatever you are doing and see reality.

13. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Your fundamental logical error is that you believe that if someone believes something to being morally acceptable, they must practice it themselves.

14. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

that sum'beetch

15. YaosDirtyStache

There is a difference because he is defending it like it is something normal to him and thats the scary part. What he is doing is different then a rift in morality, this is like a defense of a normal reality to him that is being challenged.

16. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

He is not defending it because he finds it right, he just doesn't find it wrong, and nobody has really been able to prove concretely that it is.

Not every gay-rights activist is a homosexual.

17. YaosDirtyStache

But they are sodomites.

18. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

You refer to a religious institutional definition of sexual deviancy, not a logical assessment of fact.

19. YaosDirtyStache

It was a joke. Anyways incest is just too taboo to ever be justified as correct in any society, those days are long gone.

Unless its your hot step sister then its okay.

20. lpbman

lpbman Member

It seems to me he is simply challenging the grounds on which you call something normal. I still haven't seen anyone explain why this is wrong in this thread, beyond an increased risk of genetic defect in offspring. Seeing as no offspring were produced, it isn't germane to the conversation. Further, the majority of human sexual relations are for reasons other than procreation.

Just to make sure LScolaDominates isn't the only one under the bus, I have a problem with it being legal to eat a cow, but not **** it.