1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NFL O-Line Draft Prospect Had Sex with Biological Sister

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by countingcrow, Mar 11, 2010.

1. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i don't know...and although your answer is "no", that doesnt mean that it is the correct answer. People have overcome more if they are truly dedicated.

2. LScolaDominates

So what exactly is wrong with "banging your sister," as you so tactfully put it?

The verb "to bang" of course contains undertones of violence. Sex, a violent and disgusting act in American culture, is a threat to the purity of the nuclear family, another American sacred cow.

3. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

So he wasn't legally old enough to be a consenting adult, but legally old enough to tried as an adult and registered as a sex offender. Now that is eff-ed up.

4. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

You're not ronnie so don't try to play interwebs psychologist and analyze everthing. Would you rather me say, "make love". that's fine

yes, i'm scared because i don't want to have sex , sorry...make love with my sister. :rolleyes:

So you would have sex with your sister? how about your mom? blow your dad maybe?

5. LScolaDominates

Lame and predictable. You can't possibly explain why you think sibling sex is icky without exposing yourself to your own perverse desires. I represent a threat to your carefully crafted sense of normality, so you lash out and call me a mother****er. This reminds me of high school, when I was called "gay" for starting a club that opposed discrimination against sexual minorities. I guess some people never grow up.

6. stobbartjohn

stobbartjohn Member

You're a wrongun. why not answer his questions? Is it OK to bang your sister then?

7. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Only European royalty is allowed to bang their sisters.

8. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

i didn't insult you by any means, it was a legitimate question. Typical, that you take someone who challenges you as being "immature" and "lashing out"...(see what i did there?)

And don't flatter yourself, you represent no threat at all. :grin:

and if you're lucky enough to be a Greek Emperor you can bang your mom.

9. LScolaDominates

Why, so you can pin me down and string me up? I'm not concerned with what choices others make with regard to their sexual partners. I am concerned with those who would use sexual norms to exercise their power to mark a 16-year-old as a deviant for the rest of his life.

10. LScolaDominates

Then you should have no problem answering my question. I predict, though, that you will continue to deflect your sexual insecurities onto me, despite your protestations and smiley faces.

11. stobbartjohn

stobbartjohn Member

So that's a yes then? Sicko

12. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

so you want me to answer when you just said this?
    '

interesting.

fair enough. I think i'm going to call my sister and see if she's free this weekend. Maybe she can bring her kids along too.

13. stobbartjohn

stobbartjohn Member

And there was me thinking your name was basketball related, not based on a sexual fantasy

1 person likes this.
  14. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

This is so gross, but how did he get caught?

It is going to be hard to live this down.

I don't know what people would consider worse sexual assault or this.

15. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

So killing cows is on the same level as killing people, but having sex with a sibling is fine and dandy? Your system of morality is not like our earth morality is it?

1 person likes this.
  16. MykTek

MykTek Member

it's morally wrong, but he shouldn't be a sex offender since it was consensual on both sides.... so I'm wondering if she is a registered sex offender too then?

17. Bojangles

Bojangles Contributing Member

This certainly makes for an awkward family dinner.

18. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

That's a really good question... I am guessing no. You should be able to look up the last name in the sex offenders database though to see.

19. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

how mature. and predictable.

if a sexual act does not include a victim, why is it wrong?

20. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Statutory Rape if they have the 16 year old consent law like in GA. Stupid law, but it would also get him registered even if it wasn't his sister.

Useless without pics