1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Song

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Chance, Oct 31, 2002.

1. Chance

Chance Contributing Member

If you were in Houston and listening to 610 Tuesday morning you would have heard me get called out to do a Steve McKinney song. I have complied.

Here it is.

Should any attorneys that don't want me posting my songs be perusing this please forgive me. I'll take it down later.

Chance

2. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Chance --

I heard the song this morning on 610...good stuff!

3. Free Agent

Free Agent Member

Chance,

I heard it today...good, catchy tune. I have to agree though with John and Lance...the words were a little hard t hear...it seemed like the music drowned them out.

4. Chance

It was a stereo mix. We are mixing down a mono version for the 'official' release. It'll be a little more understandable. Then again...if you can't quite figure out a song doesn't it kinda make you wanna hear it again? Unless it sucks...:confused:

5. Buck Turgidson

Hell no. Any song with a "...and he likes to hunt critters" lyric is pure gold. Keep up the good work.

6. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Contributing Member

hey, chance -- the bob and dan show here is dallas is playing your yao ming song non-freaking-stop (those bastards! it's now been imprinted permanently on my brain!). anyway, thought you'd like to know your audience is growing.

btw, email if you wanna home for the mckinney song.

7. Chance

I already put a link to the song on the hpf board. What time is BaD on the air?

Chance

8. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Contributing Member

12 or 1pm on the ticket -- here in dallas.

9. DukeOfHouston

DukeOfHouston Member

Heh heh not bad Chance

10. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

You are extremely talented Chance.