1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New McHale Interview: "Recharge your batteries?!"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Commodore, Mar 12, 2013.

1. platypus

platypus Member

Because he is calling out the WHOLE TEAM .

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

this thread a prime example of a Golden quote illiciting irrational hate that has nothing to do with it. Ignore function should incorporate and algorithm with this thread to function much better.

3. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

You will all stop sucking his D after the next couple of games when he makes some stupid rotational mistake that costs us a game.

1 person likes this.
  4. Anxiety Trooper

Believe it or not, Professional sports is a job. Everyone goes through a funk in their profession. Yeah if you get Joe Schmo off the street he's going to be super duper excited to be playing in the NBA.

Mchale's comments play well with the fans but his job is too get the most out of NBA players. I give more credit to Morey for the unexpected success the team has experienced the past two seasons than Mchale

5. NotApollo33

NotApollo33 Member

Love McHale. That's why we have him. Grind some of that old school spirit into em.

6. ZNB

ZNB Contributing Member

He is talking about everyone.

7. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Chandlar Parsons coming out. Anything special?

Chandlar Parsons after an entire season? Yea see the difference and gap there. That wasn't morey, even though he should be credited with recognizing the potential.

8. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

McHale is entirely correct about playing a game for a living and get paid a lot of money. Players should feel blessed that they are able to do this for a living.

9. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Lol I see how guys like Kevin McHale and Mike Singletary got their jobs. I agree with what's being said now lets see what happens strategy wise, wins and losses wise.

10. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Yep, if I could choose any job in the whole world, it might just be to play on the Houston Rockets.

11. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

How awesome would it be to own an nba team?

12. cheke64

cheke64 Member

He gets paid millions to spectate. He should be thankfuller to god. He should always be hooked on to wall outlet.

13. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

it is unlikely the team would be very good, so I would imagine it owuld suck having to millions and millions of dollars to a team if your team sucks and you are going into loss every season.

14. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Well at least you would be wealthy.

15. THELANDLORD

THELANDLORD Member

So how exactly do I ignore people again?

16. moetherolla

moetherolla Member

What PFs? PlayNoDmo or The TRo show?

I think they can settle in and be dependable eventually but it aint gonna be this year... and that is why Delfino gets minutes at PF.

TRo played well down the stretch in Dallas, but just doesn't have anything you can count on at the moment.

17. Anxiety Trooper

You mean SEC player of the year chandlar Parsons? Yeah I thought so:rolleyes:

18. Anxiety Trooper

I regret the roll eyes:(

19. DBRox

DBRox Contributing Member

I give credit to Morey for recognizing raw talent but McHale is due credit for developing that talent.

20. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I'm talking about his play as an NBA rookie. There are many NCAA stars that don't amount to anything in the NBA. There is a reason so few saw potential in him and he dropped to the 2nd round. His game coming into the NBA was nowhere close to what it is now.