1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NEW: @hoopscritic helps us preview #Rockets free agency, with Serge Ibaka, Paul Millsap, and Gallina

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, May 19, 2017.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

This reminds me. Your avatar "doesn't move the needle for me in any direction", either.

I think I can speak for the masses...we need you to put on an avatar. And I'll say ... be the first person to don a Mobley moniker....it's calling your name. You'd be great dressed up in the new sophisticated Cat look.

[​IMG]

or go with your favorite Rockets memory.

saleem and The Cat like this.
  2. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Great podcast @The Cat! Some very interesting points raised. I like the idea of looking at Ibaka. Improves the defense and he can play the 5 as well. In fact he has come right out and said he doesnt mind it, which is a plus.

3. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Just finished listening at work. @The Cat has gotten better and better the more I've listened. When I first started listening it's seemed kinda just fan made (kind of true) but I supported religiously none the less. But he's gotten much more comfortable and it's really lead to a quality quality podcast.

Kudos to you sir.

I'm also interested in the Harden being upset tidbit. I'm sure it has to do with rotation imo. I think they ease it all out tho over the summer. They really seemed to get along great.

Thanks as always ben

The Cat likes this.