1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New guy here - Any watch parties in LA

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Timscone, May 19, 2015.

1. Timscone

Timscone New Member

Hello everyone,

I finally broke down and signed up today. I have been lurking in the shadows of this forum for years. So here is a break down of my current plight. I flew out to LA on Monday and am looking for some Rockets fans to meet up with to watch the game. I didn't see any post about any meet ups so I figured I'd ask.

I work for a technologies firm that's specality is analytics. One of the first investment firms we talked to when we started was Mr. Alexander's. But Iv lived in Houston since 1997. I'm a huge sports fan and I love to debate people. I might not agree with your opinion but I'll defend to the death your right to have it. Any who I look forward to posting and contributing to this forum.

Any help With the meetup would be great!

And of course GO ROCKETS!!!!!!!!