1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Film Exposes Nashville Islamist Network

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by IzakDavid13, Jul 22, 2012.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Sorry, but your posts are way too long to quote the whole thing. Doesn't change anything about the fact that you said these parts. Just because you "hide" them in long, rambling posts doesn't mean that you didn't say it.

I don't see anything criminal in the parts of your posts that I quoted. Crazy? Maybe. Criminal? No. Endangering your life? No. Me lying? No.

Plus, my post was in response to you quoting a post of mine and putting it next to an excerpt from a crazy ass pamphlet by a mass murderer.

So stop whining and pitying yourself. If you dish it out, you should be able to take it.

#61 AroundTheWorld, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  2. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Like I said, partial quotes. Huge difference.

You are a real ******* for endangering my life. It is a fact, it is not the first time you do it intentionally, and people need to know that.

3. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Who do you think threatens your life?

"Endangering your life" by quoting things you yourself said. LOL? That's a pretty crazy statement in itself that says quite a bit about the state of mind of the person who made it...

4. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

You are a real sick person. You know exactly what I am talking about. You have posted several articles about it. Stop acting like you're playing stupid.

5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Posted articles about what? Can you please provide links?

Also, why do you think that quoting your posts made under a screen name on a message board could "endanger your life"? :confused:

Doesn't make sense to me.

6. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

...goodnight all, have a good day.

7. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

8. Akim523

Akim523 Member

I see just as much hatred and terrorism in Xtianity. Unlike some of you guys, I actually treat religions equally --- they all ****ing bull****s

9. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

delete NVM