1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New definition of "rape" - Player hating?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by langal, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

You talking about the Physical manifestation of a lie.
    Basically - You saying if someone lies to someone to get sex
    . . . then it is not consentual.

The situation you describe . . .
    It happens . .. . Women where push up bras, pants that make their
    *sses look big and color contacts. If you wake up in the morning
    next to a boogerwolf . . . can you then say well that wasn't consensual?

I think Chris Rock mentions it here:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sJfFGgzhfhY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sJfFGgzhfhY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Rocket River
    Lies and Lies and Lies

2. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Half the sex that goes on on the planet is after some guy tells some chick a lie;
    about money, about love, about commitment, about not being married. At this point it is incumbent on women to assume men are lying.

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I know you are trying to be funny - but this is why you have no cred on this forum. If you never condemn anything your side ever does - you just come across as a robot.

You realize that right? I mean, it's fine as long as you don't care.

4. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

I almost posted this when I read it in the Israeli press. Apparently it has a legal precent from a few years ago where a guy was charged with rape when he pretended to be a wealthy doctor to get laid. I think that's a bit creepy. Two years in prison for lying to a women to get in her pants?

Still...yes...a headscratcher, and for sure society here is very racist. As for me, I have 3 words: "TOO MUCH MAKEUP."

As to whether Israeli jewish women or Arab women are prettier, I'd say it's a wash, only that both tend to wear WAY too much makeup, and in that department, I'd say Arab women are bigger offenders (same goes for Persians/Kurds/Pakistanis and other Middle Eastern women, who I also think are hot).

It's probably not a coincidence that Israel's most popular pop idol is a transexual. That said, the best looking woman I ever saw was a Druze girl in northern Israel (who wore no makeup at all), and I was told that if I valued my life not to stare at her. Her grandfather did in fact catch me staring at her, but pointed at my Rockets jersey.

"Olajuwan," he said. Turns out he was a Rockets fan with a sattelite dish. It may have well saved my life.

Even if we were to exclude the Arab sector in Israel, Israeli women come in many sizes and shapes: Ethiopian, Russian, North African, Iraqi, Persian, Yemenite as well as your Polish/Central European Ashkenazi types, and at this point, many mixes between.

My own girlfriend has a Turkish/Bulgarian Jewish dad and a Danish Viking mom. It's hard to beat that.

1 person likes this.
  5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I am kind of lost here.
    It is wrong for him to lie to get in her pants
    but
    It is ok for her to be shallow enough to ***** a guy cause she thinks he rich.

Rocket River

6. Steve_Francis_rules

That's awesome.

7. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

Thanks. And in defense of my spelling, that's the way he pronounced it. ;)

Just kidding. That's the worst typo ever on a Rockets forum.

8. Mae

Mae Member

Was he in town for a couple of weeks or did it go something like this?

Guy :: "Hey you. I'm a Jewish bachelor seeking a serious relationship."

Girl :: "I'm all about Jewish bachelor's seeking serious relationships."

10 minutes later they're doing it in a nearby building. :confused:

Jail time for lying is ridiculous. We all lie, all the time and those who say they don't...are lying.

9. dbigfeet

dbigfeet Member

i know a lot of dudes and women that would get locked up if there were laws in the states like that

10. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree with RR. Woman might not usually lie to get a random romp in the hay but woman have certainly lied to get men into relationships, intimate and otherwise.

If we are going to start criminalizing lying in regard to sex we might as well lock up most of the human race.

11. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Absolutely

12. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

In this case, I have to blame the victim. She's having sex with men she just met without much due diligence, and she's a racist too. I'm not mustering much sympathy here.

Well, he'll appeal, and maybe the whole thing will get tossed out. It's common in the US for judges with an agenda to make the news too (only to be overruled by a higher court after the newspapers forgot about the story). So, maybe there's still a tiny hope for humanity here.

13. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was talking to a friend of mine who has lived in Israel and still closely follows what is going on in Israel and he said that most of Israeli media is saying this ruling is stupid.

14. da_juice

da_juice Member

That's quite the story, I know Druze are only allowed to marry other Druze, and you can't convert into it, you have to be bron to Druze parents.