1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Never her fault.....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Granville, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

There is no good point for Hillary. Hillary was blasted fair and square. She denied, then lied and then apologized for the emails. She insulted regular Americans. There is Clinton meeting Lynch. She acted unethical by allowing CNN representatives to give her prep questions. She worked with the DNC to ensure Bernie was never going to be elected. She is utterly unethical. Americans detested this.

Trump has just as many flaws. He is insensitive and comes off as a bumbling fool. But he was unfairly labeled (again, by an unethical Clinton) a sex offender, racist, bigot, misogynist and xenophobic. I am still waiting for quotes to show this. Granted, he does tend to treat women as chattel.

AroundTheWorld and Hustle Town like this.
  2. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

This is exactly what this country needs. A leader who breaks down into an emotional mess when her back is against the wall and she lost.

And liberals were worried about Trump getting us into a nuclear war.

3. dmoneybangbang

p*****s like Dei are emboldened by the man child president.

4. Granville

Granville Member

When an FBI investigation confirms that he lied in congressional testimony, get back to me.

5. Granville

Granville Member

Exactly, she was nowhere to be found when she needed to come out and provide leadership to her supporters

cml750 likes this.
  6. dmoneybangbang

Why would you need an FBI investigation to confirm how much Trump lied in his brief political career?

It's merely a fact that Trump lied more than Clinton, like how when I throw a ball in the air it will come back to Earth. Just move on since it's not disputable.

7. cml750

cml750 Member

Does it bother you how corrupt and how much of a liar Hillary is? She is the most corrupt politician to run for office in the modern era. As corrupt as Obama has been, Hillary makes him look like the amateur he is.

#27 cml750, Nov 12, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  8. dmoneybangbang

What are you taking about? She gave her concession speech and she has moved to side since this isn't a democracy. She didn't have to question the results like some other candidate.

9. dmoneybangbang

You are cute. Now it's the most corrupt in modern history and not all of history? Lol. How much do you know about modern history?

Like gravity, it's just a fact the Trump had to lie more. He's already back tracking on his campaign lies within the first week.

10. cml750

cml750 Member

I obviously know history better than you and other liberals. You might want to do some studying some times, it will save you from looking stupid.

Granville likes this.
  11. dmoneybangbang

Bless your heart.. name the top 3 most corrupt in modern history and show me what you know.

12. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Study up? You think the earth is flat lmao

13. Granville

Granville Member

John Podesta had to come out for her that night and send her supporters home pretending that they didn't know it was over. Not very long after that Hillary called Trump. Weak leadership

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  14. Granville

Granville Member

That's just a biased assumption of yours that Trump lies more than Clinton. You just don't seem to understand that lying in a federal criminal investigation is worse than anything Trump has been caught doing. She and her husband lied to congress.

15. cml750

cml750 Member

That is the thing about liberals, they are always too lazy to do their own work. You know nothing about history and want me to teach you. Bless your heart. Why should I waste my time trying to educate you on a forum when you already have your mind made up. Why not do your own research, hint, you can start with Nixon and Woodrow Wilson for candidates for #2 and #3. Actually since you are naive enough, like most liberals to not think Hillary is corrupt, you might want to start with Wikileaks to solidify Hillary in the #1 spot. The truth will set you free.

16. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Obama corrupt? Lol...nice try there

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I don't ever want to hear you whine again about liberals labeling Trump supporters.

18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I know when people say Obama is corrupt and Trump is somehow clean - you know they are smoking some alt-right crack.

19. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Hillary made too many unforced gaffes and those periodic email leaks didn't allow her to conceal her out-of-touch image. It didn't help that she hid from the public she had to convince. Why the **** did Bubba want to see Lynch anyways?? Grab her by the ***** and remind her who's boss? That just made Comey's job harder and magnified.

I don't get why we're still discussing this. Your party won. Do something useful like figuring out solutions for our nation and quit pointing fingers at liberals who now have no power whatsoever.

This **** never gets old.

B-Bob likes this.
  20. Granville

Granville Member

I'd say we are discussing it because Hillary falsely making this a conspiracy to get her misleads her gullible supporters