1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nets fans take on Tracy McGrady

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Yonizzel, Jan 29, 2010.

1. RocketMadness

RocketMadness Member

The only player I want from the Nets is Lopez.

2. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I'd take lopez or yi. the nets aren't giving up either...anywho who wouldn't take yi at this point is being short sighted.

3. OldSchool34

OldSchool34 Member

I'd take Courtney Lee. He has potential. The Nets actually have a talented group of players, the only problem is none of them know how to play like a team. They all basically have a shoot first, shoot second and chuck third mentality.