1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nelly killed it on ESPN First Take

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by IgotNext, Jul 16, 2013.

1. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I'm sorry but I lived in New York at the time and I just came from there you are wrong. No one but LOF's want Jeremy back and a lot of them don't care if it's the Knicks or the Nets, they just want Linsanity back. When you go to a game in Brooklyn when Houston played, you had a crazy amount of Lin fans there in ROCKETS jersey's they don't care about the Knicks therefore they are not Knick fans.

2. brownxmas

brownxmas Member

I only caught the tail end of it. I put the replay on record. Man, the part I did see was funny and Nelly the wrapper was not backing down. Rapper.

3. IgotNext

IgotNext Member

I'm glad he brought up Ice cube hating and how ridiculous it's getting. When all Dwight did was leave as a FREE AGENT

4. Jared Novak

Jared Novak Contributing Member

What I found the most hilarious about the segment with Nelly was that he pointed out that Kobe is the Lakers' worst enemy and how everyone was so shocked. His line about Kobe being the "spoiled child that the Lakers created" was spot on IMO.

I wasn't surprised by SAS, Cari and Skip's reactions. I hardly ever watch ESPN, especially First Take, but I watched the second showing because of what I read earlier in this post. It's amazing how biased everyone acted, especially when Nelly pointed out that Kobe doesn't raise anyone's game.

Caro saying that the Lakers were gong be down in 2013, but come back strong in 2014 with free agents. It was great that Nelly asked, who? Who's coming? He pointed out that Josh Smith went to Detroit, why didn't he go to the Lakers if guys want to play with Kobe. Nelly mentioned people taking less money to play with LeBron, but where are the players that want to play with Kobe and willing to take less money?

Pretty funny segment, all I could do was smile and watch the Lakers' fans feel butt hurt over the whole thing.

5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

where the **** is the video?

6. kcd

kcd Member

Maybe LOF do want Lin back in NY, but there are also Knick fans who also do. Just because they've move on doesn't mean they wouldn't want him back. It's just like some Dragic fans here who loved him because he had his breakout with this team and hated losing him, but they had to move on since he's no longer on the team, but they wouldn't mind having him back.

7. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

Just got to the Nelly part on the audio and I'm so excited for this to start lol.

8. Rudy_T's_CSF

Rudy_T's_CSF Member

So much rep for the person who posts the video.

9. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Exactly, it's not like it was his Hometown that he was leaving and it's not like they went to the finals that very same year like Lebron's team did.

10. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Trust me New Yorkers are harsh and they are nothing like Houston fans. They are not as bad or spoiled as the Lakers but considering they haven't won much they are pretty bad. They still hang on to the ridiculous notion that Felton is better than Lin.

11. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Damn right.

<.< ....... >.> .........

12. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

He's right about Kobe not winning without a 7 footer.

13. FearTheBeardJH

How many teams won championship without 7 footer?

14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Miami's won 2 in a row.

15. conundrum

conundrum Rookie

The rockets!

16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

the bulls.

17. Rudy_T's_CSF

Rudy_T's_CSF Member