1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Need some stats

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by reggietodd, Jan 23, 2006.

1. reggietodd

reggietodd Contributing Member

I'm currently in an argumetn with someone at work who dislikes Tmac. Here is the info I need.

1. How many playoff series has Tmac won? How many has he been in?
    2. What is the Rockets record with Tmac out this year?
    3. What is their record with him in the lineup?

2. barryxzz

barryxzz Contributing Member

0 wins (ouch). not sure about the 2nd question.

0-13 when he is either out or didn't finish the game due to injuries or family emergency.

about 13-13. Keep in mind there were still many key injuries when he was in the lineup.

3. Hakeem06

Hakeem06 Member

tmac has won 0 playoff series. i wouldn't go into an arguement defending tmac with that stat.

i believe the rockets are 13-11 with tracy in the lineup, and 0-14 without.

4. KeepKenny

KeepKenny Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure the rockets are 0-13 in games he does not play in. There were 3 games where tmac either left at half-time or got injured around half-time. 0-3 in those. So 0-16 when he does not play or finish.

Tmac has never won a playoff series, but you can easily compile a list of some of his teammates in those series, along with his seed numbers to illustrate that he has never been favored to win a series or had homecourt. You could also use his playoff stats, which are incredible, something like 30 ppg, 6 apg, 6 rpg. His teams have blown some leads, but the fact that he even had a lead was an incredible feat considering that the best player he ever played with in Orlando was Mike Miller.

5. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

Correction: they are 0-16 or 0-17 in games he doesn't play or doesn't finish.

They're slightly above .500 in games he plays and finishes.