1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NEED A CONTACT FOR GOOD ASTROS TIX

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by NJRocket, Mar 10, 2004.

1. NJRocket

NJRocket Contributing Member

I am going to be in Houston for opening day and I was wondering if anyone had a contact and/or phone number for tickets to the Astros. I know there are seats available thru the website but the seats aren't that great. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

I would honestly take your chances with the scalpers outside MMP for opening day.

Remember that many people bought these tickets thinking Clemens was gonna be the guy pitching that game, not Oswalt. Even though it is still opening day, you can ALWAYS find somebody outside who's desparate to get rid of their tickets at a reasonable price.

If you try and buy your tickets now, you'll no doubt pay quite a bit more than they're worth (especially since opening day is so far away). If you wait till the day of the game, there's a chance you could get in for very cheap.

Its a gamble... but there's a good chance you'll find some tickets in the end.

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

NJRocket, glad you're alive. Haven't seen you around much. :)

There's some place on Richmond called The Ticket Company. If you mention the ad they have running in the Houston Press, you get $10 off per ticket. They were pretty good to me for the Lebron game.

4. NJRocket

Tks RM95...

I'm actually coming down to look for a home. I'm moving back to Houston with the family so I figured I'd catch the Stros while I'm down.

I'll give them a call today...cuz I'm gonna want some Rockets tix as well for the playoffs!!!

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Badass man! We'll have to grab a few brews, watch the Rockets suprise and discuss the merits of having sponser exemptions go to women on the PGA Tour! ;)

Welcome home.

6. NJRocket

LOL...u have some memory! Good stuff...you have a deal.

7. RKMAN

RKMAN Member

CHECK EBAY! They have some great tickets, expecially for the Clemens' game. I bought mine already!