1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

'ne one had an ******* for driving instructor?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xenochimera, Jun 25, 2007.

1. ajkirjav

ajkirjav Member

I'm from a different country, but yes, my first driving instructor was a pain in the ass. She was constantly screaming each and every instruction (i dunno if she just didn't know she did that). I'll always remember the first time driving on my own after I got my license. I was so quiet and peaceful, my driving improved dramatically immediately after losing that instructor.

We have this thing called the "second phase" of driving instruction in our country that you have to take within two years of getting your license. Well, I switched driving schools (pissed out the former instructor, she found out when I had to get some papers from her office, of course she screamed at me, I just told her to go to hell). The second instructor was a really cool guy. I still can't figure out what the problem was with the first one, maybe brain damage.

2. BigAssBear

BigAssBear Member

Ya'll make me feel old, ha. I had driving school ages ago, but my instructors were really nice... unless you were just goofing off or something. But I was a good driver who got a LOT of practice in long before I even started the class cause my grandfather lived out in the country.

Uhhh, I don't think they should be treating students like that. I'd smack him back and tell him to keep his damn hands off me.

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

That's interesting. We had something called the "third phase" of driving instruction when I took it in high school. I later learned what the "third phase" was. He molested me. :(

4. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

You will look back on this and laugh.

5. Rox_fan_here

Rox_fan_here Contributing Member

LOL haha

I always look forward to your posts bro. They are awesome.

6. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

lol u r teh ghey