1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    The Timberwolves are roughing up the Nuggets, can they hold on for a Game 2 win? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

NCAA Division II Championship Game

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by darkwarrior, Mar 26, 2009.

1. darkwarrior

darkwarrior Member

Yeah yeah DII who cares about DII you say. Well my school cal poly pomona will be playing in the championship game on saturday against findlay.

We were the only unranked team in the tournament and have been the underdogs the whole way. The team has traveled over 10000 miles in the tourney, and will face Findlay who are undefeated this whole season (35-0). It's been pretty crazy for a college like us which has never really been a big sports school. we don't have a football team, so this is the next best thing.

Be sure to check out the game on saturday on cbs. It'll be on at 10am pacific which i guess means 12pm central for you houston folk.

Look for All-American 6'5" G/F #23 Larry Gordon on the Broncos. He's been averaging 23 points 12 reb in the tournament.

[​IMG]

here's a link to the DII bracket on ncaa.com

Anyway just some promotion for my broncos. LETS DO THIS!

oh btw it's Cal Poly POMONA. **** Cal Poly San Luis obpissbo and those pompous mofos! they always think they're better and shiet. well guess what suckas? we're a part of march madness and your asses are not. whoooooo!

(i guess this could be put in the NCAA Tournament thread so mods please move if you feel the need.)

2. FFz

FFz Member

best of luck! Nice to read the post a passionate fan of any team!

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

San Luis Obpisspo?

Thats pretty lame smack.

I will be rooting for your team to lose.

4. darkwarrior

darkwarrior Member

those who watched....it was good game. broncos lost by a buzzer beating 3 pointer in OT. ****.

5. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

Sorry your team lost. Sounds like it was a good game though.

6. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

That was a great game. Those teams could definitely hang with the Division I crowd, and in fact, this was probably better than any Division I game i've seen in the past three years or so.

7. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

What a finish! I didn't know what to root for: A rare undefeated season or the first unseeded team to ever win a championship. It got kind of ugly the last few minutes of regulation with neither team being able to hit a shot.