1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA TV- T-mac vs Pistons, 03 playoffs, and T-mac vs Knicks, 2000 playoffs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Bob Monkeyson, Aug 15, 2008.

1. tmacyaokobe01

tmacyaokobe01 Rookie

I have some, I can give it to you, but I need membership status first. ;)

2. juju14

juju14 Member

yep "true Rocket fan" knows best.He can tell who are the real fans over the internet.Yep he also feels because he been a fan a bit longer makds him superior .Yep OMG why are u posting a current Rocket gm.Stop in the name of a " true Rocket fan"

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I thought you were watching the game. I guess its more exciting here on clutchfans.

4. juju14

juju14 Member

lol gm over idiot.LOL hey wats ur orders "true Rocket fan".I want to make sure i dont do anything that will make me less of a Rocket fan.Should i even watch the nba if Roxs are not playing.oohh wise one helpp

5. sook

sook Rookie

naww dude basically all tinman preaches is to appreciate rockets history because to take a step forward you have take a step back to look at the greatness we once achieved and how we did it. He is not anti tmac or yao but he just feels like if we are talking about them we need to care about how they did in houston, not past teams.

Still i found this game enjoyable!

6. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

LOL. Man, they had the Pacers on yesterday. Funny, i actually caught some of that game but none of the one today, i'd rather watch ATHF. :eek:

Its kinda boring anyway. What's the point of watching a "classic" game that wasn't even that long ago?

7. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

is Rockets now! Dude give it a rest and buzz off. He

8. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

fixed

9. juju14

juju14 Member

I agree, but why so much hate.I don't see people complaining when Dream stuff is posted.Everyone says they enjoyed the footage.He just bashes everything that doesn't have something to do with he old rockets

10. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

That dude just needs a life is what's wrong. Just ignore him and let him keep thinking he is a real fan.

11. tinman

Supporting Member

is both greatest Dream!

12. tinman

Supporting Member

I enjoyed that Tmac game where he scores 13 points in the final minutes against the Spurs.

I thought that was one of the greatest comebacks of all time.

And on top of that the scoreboard said Houston instead Orlando!
    Imagine that.

And yes I do have an Orlando Tmac jersey.

13. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

Dude! Stop embarrassing yourself. So now we can't post video of Rockets players if they are not in Rocket's uniform? Geez... go back to your lame two star thread, keep bumping it up and just stay there.

14. juju14

juju14 Member

Exactly my point.The TC did noting wrong.

15. brooksstephens

Haha.... this guy sounds like my 6 year old brother. Somebody has a little too much internet time on their hands.

16. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

Right... but give this tin dude some credit for being amazingly ignorant/confused/idiotic. He is a TMac hater (read all his anti TMac posts here and everywhere), but claims to own TMac's Orlando jerseys. He claims to be a true Rocket fan and disses on Yao, TMac and their fans, yet he apparently ONLY talks about Dream, go figure..

But no worries, wait until TMac and Yao wins a championship then see fans like this dude change their tune faster than Carl Lewis on steroids.

17. tinman

Supporting Member

Well my bad,
    True Rocket fans do like watching Orlando games.

Like the game when Kenny Smith hit 7 3-pointers and Dream tipped in the winner. Or the one where Dream hits the 3 pointer to clinch the sweep.

Dammit, we love Orlando!

18. Bob Monkeyson

Bob Monkeyson Member

tinman, why did you decide to do all this in my thread? Why didn't you say anything in all the other threads when members posted that there's gonna be an Orlando T-mac game on Nba tv

19. Rockets1616

Rockets1616 Member

Man, I could stay up all night reading this heated debate

20. tinman

Supporting Member

cause your thread is fun dude! :rolleyes:

I'm glad you made this thread, you proved this theory that I posted along time ago to be true.