1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA TV is back for Digital cable subscribers for now

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by JBIIRockets, Apr 22, 2003.

1. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

It IS back for Digital cable subscribers for the time being.

The League pass preview channel is still there, but NBA TV is on NBA 5, or channel 915 for me and other Austinites who have digital cable.

They must have activated it for the playoffs

2. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

I will not subscribe to league pass again. Very disappointing.

3. blacksteel69

blacksteel69 Member

???? WHAT ????are you nuts? EVERYgame. I can watch ANY game i want to not just the national ones. Are you even a fan?

4. DavidS

DavidS Contributing Member

Interesting.

Good news that it's back. Now that the 1st round is 7 games, plus the NBA likes to stretch the games out far from each other, I'll have a few weeks to enjoy NBA TV until the decide to pull it again.

I love the classic games they show.

5. Rocket104

Rocket104 Contributing Member

Wrong. NOT every game. That's why League Pass pissed off so many people, including me. They changed the rules on January 1 when they decided to start showing games on NBA TV and claiming that was "national television". I can think of at least one good Rockets game that was lost as a result...

6. T-2

T-2 Contributing Member

Thanks for the heads up, JBII! Guess they didn't want to tick people off even further by screwing them of the playoff games. But it's too late for me. I'm not even watching the playoffs anyway.

I refuse to pay them again until I am guaranteed digital cable won't be left out.

Now, if the Rockets can get Brand or something wild like that....my willpower will be tested

7. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

NBA TV is coming to Time Warner Digital Cable for a FREE preview -- now through April 30th! Catch the NBA Playoffs featuring the NBA's brightest stars including Kobe, Shaq, and McGrady on Digital Cable channel 915.

www.timewarneraustin.com

Say goodbye Wednesday :rolleyes:

I will not order League Pass or digital cable next year.

8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Thank you. The NBA can kiss my ***. If I get League Pass again, it will be due to a mental breakdown and I won't be able to watch anyway. I'll be in an institution. I'm surprised I'm not already after going through this insane season. The only thing that's prevented it is the diamond of the Ether... www.ClutchCity.net.

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I heard they are close to an agreement on showing NBA TV on League pass next year.

Before I order it again, I will ask.

DD