1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(NBA) Team Preview: Houston Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JOHNNYN, Sep 26, 2008.

1. JOHNNYN

JOHNNYN Member

havent seen this around the forum yet so if im late on this, go ahead and lock/delete

im not appreciating rafer being labeled as the bust of our team this year but i guess they have somewhat of a point..

2. JOHNNYN

JOHNNYN Member

3. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

well, its better rafer to be a bust then artest. And no matter how you look at it, rafer is still the weakest link in the starting 5.

4. Lonestar

Lonestar Member

I think the most important thing why we got 22 won in a row is we improved Power significant comparing with the past

5. ronnymac

ronnymac Member

They have scola twice. and no francis. amature hour at it's best.

6. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

i doubt francis will get many minutes...

7. ronnymac

ronnymac Member

Neither will harris or strawberry, but he or she included them in the disscussion. strawberry will probaly be cut if anything. no mention of steve and mentioning scola = amature journalist.

8. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

it's a fantasy draft preview for the Rockets. it's coming from a perspective of who to draft for your fantasy squad.

the sleeper comment was post-analysis, if you had to pick one of them to have a breakout year. it could have been any of the team. same thing goes for Rafer.

9. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

He doesn't "have scola twice." He has Scola listed at power forward and then then picks him to be our sleeper. Francis will not be active for probably the first half of the season if not the whole season. It isn't necessary to speak about him at this point. This guy is doing state of the franchise on many teams around the league and seems to be doing his homework.

10. Tigerknee

Tigerknee Contributing Member

Agreed. I think he did a good job.

11. Robjos

Robjos Member

???
    What a load of crap!!

12. Bassem

Bassem Member

This is the worst fantasy preview i've seen for the rockets. This person has no idea what he or she's talkin about. I think NBA.com should get more knowledgeable, unbiased reporters to do the job.

13. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Barry and Head will not get 10-15 minutes a game..

They'll get 10 on a good day but will average around 7 or 8.