1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA star (TMAC) in court over child support from Herald Tribune (Florida)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jsmee2000, Aug 16, 2007.

1. ThePrivate

ThePrivate Member

He probably already has. She can't take his money like most since she earns more than him. Since she is working on the West Coast and he is either in Paris, San Anton, or on the road, the mouse will play.

2. Rover16

Rover16 Member

I feel the same way. I lose respect for people that cheat...men/women..rich/famous....it doesn't matter. It's wrong to do.

3. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

Tony has/makes way more money than Eva.

4. SmitingPurpleEm

I think Kanye West put it best....

"Now I ain't saying she's a gold digger.... but she ain't messin with no broke *****s."

Seriously, groupies and gold diggers have surrounded athletes since who knows when, but McGrady's got to know how to protect himself. The woman is a gold digger for sure, but McGrady goofed and got her pregnant...

5. Rover16

Rover16 Member

Oopps meant to say famous/non famous.

6. drich

drich Member

may play better now nothing to hide anymore or worry that it may come out it's out now and let's move on and put it behind us.

now he has two chips on his shoulder this is out and the fact they are saying that a team led by tmac can't win a championship i feel us running down richmond this year honking our horns having fun like in 94 and 95. T mac will pay freely this year... Hopefully

7. Rover16

Rover16 Member

I got no problem with gold diggers. If the man is so mentally weak as to fall for it, then she deserves what she gets. A loyal and man of morales would never fall for it. It's not like tmac slipped and his dick slipped into her p***y.

8. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

What? TMac is being sued for child support??

Doesn't Shawn Bradley have enough money??

[​IMG]

9. drich

drich Member

LMAO this was classic

10. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

All I gotta say. Hugh Grant

He
    [​IMG]

cheated on her

[​IMG]
    with this

[​IMG]

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

don't be dissing on Hugh Grant! i'm sure he did that cause she provided "DIFFERENT" service that Liz Hurley wouldn't offer Hugh.

dont diss on him! he apologized on Jay Leno!

12. drich

drich Member

he actually is really involved he has son quite a bit dante's mother has his son more than his son's mother not saying that she is a bad mother but she just parties a lot in the club every wednesday through sunday

13. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

wow t-mac is SUCH a hypocrite. i remember when the kobe case was going on t-mac said "people should stick to their wives" lol what a hypocrite.

14. tsunami

tsunami Member

I believe Yao is truly faithful with this (till now).

15. tinman

Supporting Member

Tmac should learn from Eddie Murphy and stick to knockin up celebrities

16. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

i believe shes getting a heck of a lot of money but t-mac SCREWED UP and he has to pay the price. no sympathy here.

17. tinman

Supporting Member

he should have knocked up Oprah.

18. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

u r getting funny. I only say that's a good point when the other poster suggested that if the mother wants the child to live in a NBA life style. Then I tell the other poster that T-Mac will probably lose any custody battle because the woman has de facto physical custody of the child since birth. <sigh>

19. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Hell, if I made $20M in one year, I'd make sure all my kids got everything, just like Hakeem decided what was right for his first (illegitimate) girl (took him awhile, though).

Then again, if this women is the one responsible for hurting TMac's back, I'd have to rethink things.

btw: I wonder if the reason they want this kept private is because TMac's wife is demanding the other women gets minimum, or else....da da da

20. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

hurting t-mac's back? oh shut up