1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Live 09 Demo(XBox Live Marketplace)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LouisianaRocket, Sep 4, 2008.

Tags:
  1. LouisianaRocket

I average 110 points a game... even with Miami.

2. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

Well I just played this demo for like the past hour and all I can say is this game sucks. I don't even feel as if I'm playing a basketball game. I was huge LIVE fan and used to laugh at people who played 2k, but I just recently started playing 2k8 and now I realize what a basketball game is suppose to be. I feel sorry for anybody who thinks Nba Live is even close to 2k. If your a Live fan boy then switch to 2k trust me.

3. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

Wow,this game is bad. It makes me yearn for the days of "Double Dribble".

4. LouisianaRocket

why not just buy both? :rolleyes: because there is things Live has that 2k doesn't and vice versa.

5. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

He said he doesn't like Live, so why would he spend money on it?

6. MaxwellsTemper

I can't tell who likes which game, because every other post is LouisianaRocket replying to every post. Yeah, we get it... you like Live.... people are going to have differing opinions. You don't have to dilute everything by repeating yourself over and over every other post.

7. LouisianaRocket

does it really matter? I mean this is a thread for NBA Live, not 2k Sports. So, who cares who likes what game... if they like it so much, they should go make a thread talking about 2k Sports instead of doing it in this thread.

8. MaxwellsTemper

Uh, its a message board. If people have an opinion, they are going to post it.. and why not? That's the intention. And in case you were wondering, we get you like Live.

It would be silly to make a thread for 2k Sports when there is already a thread going on video game basketball.

9. LouisianaRocket

well, the thread wasn't made to compare the two games. it was made for the discussion of the NBA Live 09 demo, not for 2k fans spewing junk about a game we clearly see they dislike.

10. MaxwellsTemper

Says who? Go to any topic on clutchfans or ANY message board, when a topic is brought up... its discussed, debated, compared, etc. That is what a message board is for.

All I'm saying is that you don't have to respond to anyone and everyone that likes 2k. I mean, a couple of posts.. ok.. but jeezus H, you've gone on for 6 pages. You act offended and get really defensive towards anyone who likes 2k. OK I'm done ranting.. :cool:

11. LouisianaRocket

lol, if you think I am offended because of a video game, you are sadly mistaken.

12. CXbby

CXbby Member

Lol if you think anyone actually believes that, you are sadly mistaken. You are defending it like Live is your firstborn. Give it a rest. You made your point, now stop spamming the thread.

13. Stevierebel

Stevierebel Contributing Member

So, when is the 2k9 demo going to be released?

Thanks

14. LouisianaRocket

I think next week if I am not mistaken. I could be wrong on that tho.

15. sTeKcOr22

sTeKcOr22 Member

It is a improvement over Live 08, but it still sucks like usual.

NBA 2K9 it is again.