1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA League Pass Q&A

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kumakun, Sep 14, 2013.

1. kumakun

kumakun Member

http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/
    Was looking to subscribe for Houston Rockets Leaguepass games and guess who's on the front cover for NBA League Pass ?
    Kevin Durant | Jeremy Lin | Lebron James

For someone who gets bashed that he's not an all-star, not even a starting point guard over P. Beverley, he sure is being marketed heavily.
    I mean, they could've put the the top players in the NBA like Kobe Bryant, Howard, Carmelo but you got Jeremy Lin the middle of it all. :)

Just wanted to post to see if anyone else is like me and paying the $129.99 to see Jeremy Lin (and the Houston Rockets).

1 person likes this.
  2. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

i have a feeling Lin is gonna have a big season this year if given the chance

3. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

I'm going to get one for my iPad. :)

4. fearless!

fearless! Member

I ordered my league pass yesterday since Im fed up with bad quality streams on the internet. Best thing is that it only cost me 90 bucks compared to the usual price of 173€!

5. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

Before you decide to subscribe LP, there are promotional codes that can save you 10-15% discount.

Depending on your area, try one of these codes.

NBALP152013 (15% off)
    NBALP102013 (10% off)

6. tomato123

tomato123 Rookie

so excited. I want to see Lin+Howard pnr.

7. LoyalRocket

LoyalRocket Member

That's the thing.....I'm no Lin only fan but you gotta feel bad for ole' Jeremy (not really :eek:) Last season was supposed to be his to shine, his team to run and so on but Rockets trade for a proven All-star in Harden so now he's forced to take a step back on his ball dominant game style in order to accommodate James's. Now with Howard also added to the team and the emergence Parsons, and Beverly he may be really lost in the shuffle this season. I mean just last season Coach McHale had him missing whole 4th quarters I don't know if it was justified or not. Hopefully he can find his niche' It would be good for Jeremy and the Rockets if he did with this team... That's why it's good to see Howard working out with Lin.

8. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

I'm ordering for Dwight Howard, James Harden, and The Houston Rockets, not for Jeremy Lin.

wow. League Pass BROADBAND prices continue to keep going up.

OP is referring to the Broadband Choice package at $129.99, and that's the early bird rate.

Broadband is offering choice of home broadcast this year.

no more Boston homers.

it also appears nationally televised games would be available on archive after they are played.

those are both great features.

if you are going to splurge for the full 30 team package on broadband, you might as well get the cable package if that applies to you.

for the some price, you would get a free broadband account AND mobile access on your laptop, ipad, or iphone...

are you in the League Pass International market?

9. kumakun

kumakun Member

Is this real? How do you redeem the promo code? The checkout just shows "Product Description
    Product Price
    2013 NBA League Pass Early Bird Choice Full $129.99
    Total: $129.99" but nowhere to put in a promo code.

10. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

On the right side after you click on yearly subscription.

10% promo code worked for me!

11. HMMMHMM

HMMMHMM Contributing Member

League Pass Premium in the US: $189.00
    League Pass Premium in Germany: $282.57 (€212.59)

What the hell.

These promo codes kuku posted work for International League Pass, too, btw. Got the same E-Mail.

1 person likes this.
  12. tomato123

tomato123 Rookie

can two people share one League Pass? anyone tried?

for league pass choice, can you select one team first and select the other later?

13. pcheung08

pcheung08 Member

Sorry for the stupid question:

It seems that if I subscribe to LP Broadband, I can not watch the games using my andrioid devices? Anyone can clarify this please?

TIA.

14. across110thstreet

you would have to subscribe to the mobile plan or the full cable package which would give you free mobile access...

15. fearless!

fearless! Member

I am but my way of getting the LP for 90$ should work for americans too. You just use a Thai or Indian proxy, where the standard league pass only costs 100$. With the said discount code from the post above you will reach a total price of ~90$. Maybe somebody living in the US can try it out. :)

16. pcheung08

pcheung08 Member

thanks. so I can watch it only with PC/laptop? If I connect the laptop to the TV with hdmi, then I can enjoy the 720p?

thanks again.

17. fearless!

fearless! Member

The Thai proxy I used was: 180.180.121.71:8080

Im not sure if its gonna work for u guys but u should definitely try it out

18. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

The 15% promo code lasted for quite awhile last year. If somehow you don't find them working, just google for NBA league pass promo codes. Sometimes you might even find 50% discount around X'mas.

Once you subscribe, you should be able to watch games on any devices, desktop, mobile, and tablets. BUT you can only watch on one device at a time. For example, if you watch a game on desktop and decide to watch on your Android phone, just log on your phone and your desktop will be logged off by NBA LP automatically.

Edit: This worked for me an an international subscriber last year.

19. across110thstreet

I do that all the time! but keep in mind I don't know where every user is located.

it is different for international fans, and it is very different for fans in Houston vs. out of market fans all over the country.

Houston users can't access ANY Rockets games on Broadband (or League Pass cable for that matter) without a proxy.

yes. I share with my one exclusive friend who has my login and password. we are both out of market fans who have been doing this for three seasons now.

I'm pretty sure you can but you can't change your teams once you lock them in...

the first week will likely include the free 30 team preview while you have until the free preview ends to make your choices...

#19 across110thstreet, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  20. Play07

Play07 Member

if you live in Houston all rockets games will be blacked out due to the CSN cable issue, so keep in mind before you purchase, I know some people think oh I can just get leaguepass with my cable company pay $189 and watch all 82 rockets games..... slow down not so easy !