1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action: 2/6/2016

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clutch, Feb 6, 2016.

1. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

Will GSW pay Barnes? I don't think they would. Losing Barnes would weaken them a little bit.

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

KD would be a perfect fit.

3. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

I don't think they would necessarily get better with KD... they're freakin 45-4.

4. t_mac1

I don't see WB/KD resting much in the 2nd half unless the game gets out of hand.

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

Oh scheme matters to a point but like jvg said you have to be able to bascially hold your own at times and just be accountable

6. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

Here comes, good game coming!!

7. tksense

tksense Member

This reminds me of all the "lucky" talks throughout the offseason. On occassion the Warriors were not even mentioned as one of the championship contenders. All these must have rubbed the players certain ways, and set them on a mission all season:

"I just want to say, 'I apologize for us being healthy. I apologize for us playing who's in front of us.'"
    "I apologize for all the accolades we've received as a team and individually. I'm very, truly sorry."
    "We'll rectify that situation this year." Adds: "I try to have fun with it."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...for-all-the-accolades-weve-received-as-a-team

So for those who sang the tune of the lucky Warriors all last year, how "predictable" was it?

8. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Agreed he's a perfect for ok any team he's an mvp top 3 player in the game.

With that said gs has somthing special with that group. I don't think they need to mess with trying to integrate another mvp player on there roster. ik
    Not saying kd wouldn't do it but I just find it hard to believe that he would be okay with only 14-15 shots game and avg 20-23 ppg.

No one knows but I just don't think kd wants to take a backseat role to curry while also sharing shots with thompson and to an extent green.

9. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

If you're athletic enough to be able to play big minutes in the NBA... you have the ability to be a great defender if you want to be.

Now, most can't put forth the effort to be a great defender AND have energy for the offensive end.. that's where the Warriors have the rest of the league by the balls.

10. BackdoorHarden

Cavs were the #1 favorite, followed by Spurs, then Warriors as the favorite coming into this season to win it all.

Guess they will be favorite next year

11. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Blame the sharps for intentionally flooding the market on the Cavs, knowing full well that they'd be able to collect more by betting on GS with elevated odds.

Care to see what the odds are now? I think you have to put up your first born to win a $1 on GS.

12. t_mac1

See what happens when the game slows down. You just can stay in the game at least.

13. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I knew gs was good but and even pegged them as favorites to repeat but I had no idea they were 15-20 points better than all the other elite teams. If this continues they will have beat the top 3 teams behind them in wins by 15+ points.

Insane.

Season is over nobody is winning this year ladies and gents. Every team is in the hunt for 2nd place.

This offseason is going to he really intersting. We're going to see a lot of collusion amongst the elite players trying to make a super team to beat the Warriors.

14. BackdoorHarden

Damn it...I could have BEEN RICH if I put money on GSW

[​IMG]

15. t_mac1

In a 7 game series, it's a different approach.

16. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

That and GS only putting up 18 points in the quarter...

17. AXG

AXG Member

Durant and Westbrook have to combine for 100 in order for OKC to win.

18. t_mac1

Because you slow the game down. That's the point.

19. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

OKC needs a better bench

20. t_mac1

OKC isn't even shooting that well. They're shooting only 43%. And they're within 8. If I was OKC, I'm very happy where I'm at.

Now you let your 2 stars decide the game.