1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action: 2/11/2018

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clutch, Feb 11, 2018.

1. roslolian

roslolian Member

LOL Cavs don't have the superstar in Lebron. Kyrie is only a superstar on the offensive end, Tatum/Brown are too young and Horford is a 2nd tier star similar to Love.

Cavs right now are built similar to the one Lebron had when he reached the Finals against the Spurs, the entire team is built around him. So while they might not have enough star power to be a legit threat to GSW, just by relying on Lebron they should be able to smash through everyone in the East. Barring injuries Cavs are a lock for the Finals again. They might even have a chance since GSW looks weaker this year. Also I think Hood definitely has star potential he can blossom into the Cav's second option.

2. roslolian

roslolian Member

LOL no one on this board has talked more about Ryan Anderson than you. You defend him every time someone makes a post against him and then you made thread where you post positive vibes every time he has a bad game. Considering how many bad games Anderson has had I'm sure your post count regarding Anderson is already DD-esque.

BigO and bilaal14 like this.
  3. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

That should be fun. Let's hope they have a repeat performance and knock OKC down a peg.

My point was after the ASB, the honeymoon effect should be worn off and we'll see what the newfangled Cavs are really made of. The giddiness and free-stroking won't last forever.

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Check my history. Then check yours. Re-evaluate. I guarantee you have talked more about him than me. I GUARANTEE IT.

Edit: lmao! Do you know how many posts you got in the Trade Ryno thread?

#124 DreamShook, Feb 11, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    bilaal14 likes this.
  5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

6. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

This doesn't make any sense lol. Often enough for random regular season games maybe, but clearly won't be nearly enough to win a championship this year.

bilaal14 likes this.
  7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I always preferred him over TMac

Rocket River

8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Also, Lebron, for his Championship years, has needed a team good enough where he could rest for half the season.

9. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

He played 76 games in 2/3 championship years and 62 out of 66 in the third, so idk if that's quite true. But yea, going to the finals 7 straight years undoubtedly takes a toll.

DreamShook likes this.
  10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I was being hyperbolic. We all know that Lebron takes time off in the regular season to get ready for the playoffs.

11. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

I'd say the last couple years he takes possessions off throughout games to a higher degree than actually sitting. He was certainly more of an iron man in Miami than Dwyane Wade, who really almost took half seasons off lol.

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Utah is currently unstoppable. They have won one million games in a row yet are still the 10th seed.

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Nothing that the ASB can't cure.

hakeem94 likes this.
  14. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Welp, then we dont have a chance.

15. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Do you always prefer worse players?

16. roslolian

roslolian Member

Lebron lead the league in mins played during his miami years.

BigO likes this.
  17. roslolian

roslolian Member

Bro you always have Anderson in your heart. I talk about him from time to time but he never leaves your mind.

You know you are obsessed with Anderson when you make positive vibes thread encouraging somebody making 20M a year. Where's your sympathy for Brewer and all the other scrubs the Rox have ever had? Those guys dont make 20M a year, and they are out of the league so if its anybody who needs good vibes its them.

18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Dude, are you reading what you're typing? The people that are obsessed with Anderson are the one's that hate him the most for the amount of money he makes. The one's that hijack a positive vibes thread because you don't like that anyone would jokingly try to help him overcome a slump with a dumb thread.

The amount of butt hurt that descended on a joke thread was astonishing. You and your ilk found it impossible to even ignore the thread! I mean you guys were so angry you couldn't bring yourselves to even go along with the joke! lol

My sympathy is for all Rockets players because I want the Rockets to succeed. The moment they aren't Rocket players is when my sympathy ends; they are no longer contributing to Rockets wins and losses. In the Brewer appreciation thread I lamented how Clutchfans.net adopted the "Sewer" moniker when Brewer suddenly forgot how to shoot..

For someone "not obsessed" with Anderson, your post history is riddled with Anderson posts in multiple Anderson threads.

Like I said, I guarantee you are talking more about Anderson the me. I'll put money on it.

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I got a different dilemma with Anderson.

When he went to the ECF alongside Dwight there was some fascination starting to emerge.

And then he had a season when he averaged about 19.8 ppg and 7 rpg.

But the interest in him went down when he played for the Rockets and his production decreased big time.

I knew it would but not as inconsistently as how it happened.

20. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Paul had heart

Rocket River