1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action: 12/4/2017

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Dec 4, 2017.

1. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

They don't go away if you keep trying to play on it, which is why I think they'll hold him out longer than how long it would normally take for him to get back on the court.

2. steveng125

steveng125 Member

Durant would have got handled quickly

Deuce, BigShasta, Tfor3 and 4 others like this.
  3. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

They should just hold him out for the same amount of games as CP missed, so that everything will be even between us.

RudyTBag and hakeem94 like this.
  4. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Warriors are weird this year. I dont think durant got the satisfaction he was looking for by winning a chip with the warriors. He is looking for self actualization or some ish judging by his recent interviews.

Our chris paul clock is ticking and will expire before their curry/durant clock IMO. Really hope this can end up being our year.

Warriors are losing their cool and getting frustrated every night it seems. They will still be favored as long as everyones healthy for the playoffs.

5. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

i want the warriors to be at their best when we kick their ass... they know deep down we are better

thats why their whole team has been acting weird the past few weeks

ico4498 likes this.
  6. Audioout

Audioout Member

Is someone going to get thrown out every Golden State game this year? Durant twice, Livingston, Curry, Draymond, Kerr...am I missing anyone? Isn't that abnormal? Seems to me, Golden State isn't taking being challenged very well.

DonKnock and BigShasta like this.
  7. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Agree. Negative or not - that injury looked gross. Body shouldn't bend like that. He's probably going to be more prone to this going forward.

8. OTMax

OTMax Member

Why does Durant insist on playing the fake tough guy?

Deuce and DonKnock like this.
  9. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

I like how cousins ignores him the whole time then at the end realizes he is trying to look tough and then goes bonkers... "this scrawny dude ah heck nah" lol

10. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

He's so desperately trying to look tough. I genuinely believe he suffers from mental health issues.

SIL

11. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Am I the only one thinking Durant is trying to stay relevant in the media?

Or is it just a huge coincidence these embarrassing ejections on his behalf have come right on the heels of the LeBron ejection hoopla.

Just cringeworthy Durant at the end when Cousins starts coming for him.

Deuce and DonKnock like this.
  12. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Durant does not know what character to be. Much like his fake twitter accounts.

He says he is at peace, but his actions suggest otherwise. He is perpetually conflicted.

He doesn't want to be the bad guy....but he is...and he can't accept it.

J.R. likes this.
  13. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

Daddy Long Legs and Deuce like this.
  14. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The 2-3 seeds are going to get beat up in the playoffs this year before they even get to the WCF. 1 seed is skatingggggg.

Come on Rockets! Keep the streak alive!

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  15. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

He' s been behaving like that for the past 2 or 3 years. I'm pretty sure I remember him acting like that fake tough crap during his last season at OKC.

I found it funny that his dumbazz said after the game that "Oh it's the NBA, no one is really trying to fight, they can't fight blah blah blah". Thats true for the majority but if he thinks Boogie or the Morris twins or Udonis wouldn't put him to sleep then he's insane.

SirIvyLeague and J.R. like this.
  16. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Yeah, or me. I'd knock him out and call him Quire Sultan.

But as a NBA player, can you really respect Durant the person? I'm not talking about joining a 73 win team but everything after that. Quire Sultan, multi million payment to have that ad spot right after they won, the shoe.

As a human, hard to respect him but the more I see his interactions the more I realize he has a legitimate mental health problem. I'm serious, too.

SIL