1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action: 11/25/2017

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Nov 25, 2017.

1. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

2. Rockets4Life13

3. Vivi

Vivi Member

I think he will as soon as it will be the right time to do it, that organization sucks.

LMAO Bill SImmons

4. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Yes we do lmao. If the mavs can blow them out than they are an easy team to beat.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  5. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

True, I think either way we win some how lol.

Vivi likes this.
  6. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

What's messed is, while I always assumed the lakers, Cleveland could acquire him. Even without the Brooklyn pick

Crowder/shump/frye/cle1st for George/singler

For Okc they Get a cheap long term replacement in crowder. Depth in frye and shump, shed singlers contract and gain a 1st.

For Cleveland they gain an expiring one last ditch effort to keep lebron and win a ship

#86 BigMaloe, Nov 25, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
    buffalobills!!!, JayGoogle and Vivi like this.
  7. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

The Thunder just can't win on the road

8. Vivi

Vivi Member

Good point.

Just a guess though, the Lakers were not willing to trade **** (basically) for him this summer cause apparently they were sure he was going to sign there next summer anyway so, i don't expect them to suddenly drop the goods just to have him there a couple of meaningless months.

9. Rockets4Life13

Charles barkley 2 weeks ago:

Clippers are going to the WCF. They're better without CP3

o_O:rolleyes:

10. Vivi

Vivi Member

Meanwhile the Clippers are getting owned by the Kings lol...and Utah up 13 with 4 minutes to go, looks like the Bledsoe effect is already over...

11. Rox11

Rox11 Member

If they had no injuries I would laugh with you

12. Reeko

Reeko Member

[​IMG]

BigShasta, ghettocheeze and Vivi like this.
  13. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

Donovan Mitchell is having a solid rookie campaign. Great replacement for Hayward.

14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Only if the Clippers make a play for him. That's my hope. It would mean a bidding war and LA would then have to give up something.

I really don't know how set Paul wants to play with the Lakers. I'm not sure what the Clippers could give OKC but I don't think his value will be that high. This is a player that you are borrowing for a few months and he's gone.

That's why my fear is that a team like the Pelicans or Blazers steps in out of nowhere and takes the risk. They would certainly become a very dangerous team.

Vivi likes this.
  15. Vivi

Vivi Member

Yeah, i guess that's something to consider tbf, even though eh, Gallo was not playing that well, Teodosic was looking ok (on offense lol) but i'm not sure he's that difference maker at this point, Pat is probably their biggest and imo only big loss, even though they won the games they won against the worst teams in the league so...i wonder if they would have a much better record without those injuries, i'd say yes, but how much? Eh...

16. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

As a starter, Crowder isn't a long term starter for a contending team. He's so overrated it ain't funny. Ask Boston how much they miss him.

OKC must bet the farm on PG staying or they completely sink into irrelevance. He has control of OKC's future. If PG makes it 100% clear in Jan or Feb he's a goner, they should trade him for whatever they can get. The Cavs would have to outbid everyone else.

17. Vivi

Vivi Member

Good points.

Tbh i have to say that i was in the camp that didn't believe about his desire to play only for the Lakers etc...but after i saw what most of the general managers were willing to trade for him eh, i changed my mind cause, there's no way in hell teams are not going to trade something better than a decent to mediocre 1st round pick and a good role player like Harris or Crowder (which apparently were the deals on the table) for a star like George unless they really think it's very risky...but yeah, we'll see what happens, i obviously hope all the Lakers talk is garbage cause i would love to get PG somehow.

#97 Vivi, Nov 25, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
    JayGoogle likes this.
  18. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

I completely agree on him being overrated. He hasn't been good on defense for 2 years now.

But what he is, is a cheap replacement and quality contract player which holds value.

None the less, it's not a good trade. I'm just seems like it's not working at all. They need to find value where they can because George is walking to LA.

Westbrook and melo is better than all 3. Also Westbrook and pg is better than all 3.

They just don't fit or mesh at all

Vivi and buffalobills!!! like this.
  19. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

OKC losses just feed my soul.

20. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

George played 39 minutes

Pen15clubber and BigMaloe like this.