1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action: 10/27/2017

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Oct 27, 2017.

1. BackdoorHarden

Damn, BEAL IS DUMB

Washington Generals were dominating the Warriors and Beal decides to act tough guy and headlock Raymond Green.

Walls decide to play Westbrook hero ball and killed the Generals. Walls lose the game by taking all those horrible shots.

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. BackdoorHarden

Wall might be the most overrated player in the NBA since everyone thinks he the best PG and MVP , ahead of Harden

3. Rox11

Rox11 Member

I’m sure they would of blown the lead even without the fight. The bucks are already ahead of the wiz man what a waste

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

LOL Green actually thinks the league is out to get him! Serious here.

This guy could get a tech every game with how he mouths out at refs and is lucky he's not suspended for more games as he kicks players and tries to bully refs every night.

5. riko

riko Member

Who is this everyone? most people view Harden as a top 5 or at worst top 6 player and i have not seen anyone view Wall like that.

6. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

i honestly can't recall when he's ever been good in late game situations, and i'm a huge fan of wall. he plays way too much hero ball without actually having a consistent midrange pull-up (his go-to late game shot)

7. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

I mean, I'm not totally disagreeing with you guys, but there was this...

tmactoyao likes this.
  8. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

ok, maybe i should add the word "Consistently" to better my statement. wall has never really been consistently good in late game situations, plenty of stars will eventually hit a game winner with the amount they take.

also that video kinda proves my statement... pull up jumper is his go-to and shooting isn't really his strong suit (and it was deep and contested... over bradley).

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

10. OTMax

OTMax Member

Why did Beal do that? Just stupid when you're up. Did anyone see what happened prior, did Beal and Green get into stuff? That was hardly a fight too, so weak..

11. BackdoorHarden

Everyone at ESPN. Harden is not on ESPN top 6 player list.

Paul Pierce from ESPN said Wall is the MVP and Best PG

J Sizzle and buffalobills!!! like this.
  12. BackdoorHarden

"
    "First off, he's so fast and dynamic," Pierce said during an ESPN segment (h/t Dan Steinberg of the Washington Post). "You can't get up on him and crowd him; that’s when he drives to the hole. He'll dunk on you with the left, with the right. He has the handles of a small guy, even though he stands 6'3". He has the speed of an NFL running back. So you pretty much have to give him space and let him shoot the jumper. If not, he'll embarrass you all night."

In a point-guard-driven NBA, there are no shortage of players who can make the case for being the best point guard.

There's two-time league MVP Steph Curry. There's last year's MVP, Russell Westbrook, who averaged a triple-double for an entire season. There's the runner-up for the award last year, James Harden, and his new teammate in Houston, Chris Paul (who didn't earn the nickname "The Point God" by being a slouch). Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Isaiah Thomas—whom Pierce called the best point guard in the Eastern Conference last year, per Steinberg—was second-team All-NBA last season. Kyrie Irving, Damian Lillard and Kyle Lowry are at least in the conversation.

But Pierce is siding with Wall.

13. buffalobills!!!

Lol.

14. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Porter JR may be the best player on the Wizards .

15. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Oh man, I am SOOO glad you posted this. Heard that on NBATV and about fell off the couch. Talk about "entitlement." Just sickening!

A team with 2 MVPs and 4 total All Star players and yet that whining! SMH.

daywalker02 likes this.
  16. J.R.

J.R. Member

[​IMG]

Vivi likes this.