1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action: 1/17/2013

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clutch, Jan 17, 2013.

1. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Please tell me someone else noticed Bosh get mad a few times this game.

Notably on a FB where he had a good lead and Lebron ignored, also when Lebron took a reb out of his hands and Bosh just threw his hands up in frustration.

Time to get 'er done, Murray.

Asik + Parsons + PPat for Bosh

2. tokenbk

tokenbk Member

Please tell me someone here saw Shaqtin a Fool?

3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I wouldnt trade either Asik or Parsons alone for Bosh.

4. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

A couple of them had me rolling... the Jerryd Bayless alleyoop pass on the break and the JJ Hickson pass to nowhere.

5. tokenbk

tokenbk Member

That was hilarious.

And then Shaq said teabag on tv.

6. charles_zed

charles_zed Member

If the Heat bust in these play-offs and Bosh has a subpar outing I have no doubt he'd be moved in a trade. He sacrificed a lot of his game when they formed the big 3 and has always been underappreciated and the butt of jokes. That was of course until last year's Boston series.

This season the front office decided to be geniuses and stack on three point shooters instead of chasing the signature of a legitimate 5 and consequentially Spoeltra has moved him, which he initially accepted, but now that he's been grossly underperforming in that position and the Heat have gone into a slump due to being outrebounded you can start to see he's reached his breaking point and has been complaining.

In the Lakers game Lebron played a perfect game, and Wade played great as well and yet the Lakers remained competitive the entire way even though they committed 50 000 turnovers from quarters 1-3. In their losses it's been the same story, they play great defense and Lebron has an impeccable performance with others making great offensive contributions but they were just outrebounded.

Imo the Heat are very lucky they're not playing in the West.

7. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Why trade for Bosh when you can chase Lebron James in free agency?

8. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Cuz Lebron ain't coming dawg.:(