1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Finals

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by BubbaMac, Jun 2, 2003.

Tags:
  1. BubbaMac

BubbaMac Contributing Member

Does anyone care? The networks sure seem like they don't. More attention is being paid to the coaching situations than with the finals.

There seems to be no anticipation leading towards the Finals. Who wants to bet that this is going to be one of the lowest rated finals in a long, long time.

If I get bored, maybe I'll watch half a game.

2. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

Well atleast a San Antonio and New Jeresy will end all conspiracy theories that a big market must be in the finals.

3. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

Meh. If there are any good games it might be worth it. But most people seem to feel the Spurs have it locked up. And most likely without much of a challenge.

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

or. . . when the ratings TANK the NBA may initiate that conspiracy theory *grin&
    never underestimate the scheming mind of a good Conspiracy theorist!!

:D

Rocket River

5. spence99

spence99 Member

Why did they wait so long to wait the finals? A lot of fans will have lost interest by the time they start them. The playoffs are already too long - waiting a week between rounds just causes some to lose interest.

6. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

They're not done yet!? There's been too long a lag between the end of the Spurs-Macs series and the beginning of the Finals. And, with all the news about the coaches, I think that lag has really hurt interest. Besides, it is San Antonio vs. New Jersey. Personally, I don't find it any less interesting than any other Finals match-up that doesn't include the Rockets. In fact, I'm more likely to watch than in the past couple of years when you were pretty much guaranteed the Lakers would beat up on the EC opponent. At least I don't hate the Spurs.

7. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

I will be watching the Finals.