1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Fights

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Houstone, Dec 27, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Watson4279

Watson4279 Member

Abdur-Rhaim got Kenny Thomas, but Walt Williams got the Rockets mad respect with that right hook on Bradley. He was the only one that connected in that whole thing. He had ol' Mormon boys mouth bleeding. Man I miss the Wizard.

(I just chunked up 3 fingers to pay a lil respect to Mr Williams) :eek:

And then Barkley took down Shaq with that wrestling move. Did ya'll hear Barkely's quote regarding that incident, "Ms. Barkley ain't raise no punk." :D Charles is the greatest quote monster of all time in the NBA.

2. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

haha yea that walt.. gottem with a hook

haha and the funniest part is the ending.. Kobe isn't good with fighting... that hesitation half an elboe swing wasnt too good lol then missing all his otehr swings.. but what was the Rasheed Wallace and Ruben Patterson thing about? did they fight? if so im slow :D cuz it was kinda blurry

3. tozai

tozai Member

NBA players fights are the biggest jokes. They all swing and miss. Or hold back. Christie could have really knocked the crap out of Fox.

4. shawn786

shawn786 Member

BAD ASS!! haha thanks for the new link man. That W. Williams fight was crazzy!

5. JamesC

JamesC Member

Thanks for the new link. My boy has a theory that if your over 6'6 then you really cant fight.(with the exception of Hakeem) I'm starting to think that its true. Also that was hilarious when Shawn Bradley got slammed to the floor.

6. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Great download. Love the crack that the Wizard gave on Walking Stilts Shawn Bradley. Also commendations for Chris Childs on Kobe.

7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

The best part of the shaq charles fight was the start of it, when charles threw the ball on shaqs head.

That was funny.

8. YaoTheMan

YaoTheMan Contributing Member

I want Miller choking Kobe and Christie's upper cut on Fox

9. room4rentsf

room4rentsf Contributing Member

Awesome!! Thanks for the link~!'

that was tight.. I love watching Millionaires beat the hell out of each other. Well at least trying. I wish they would just let them finish the fight.

Kobe is a pansy and I loved Barkley dropping shaq! hahah

J

10. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Barkley taking down Shaq is classiq!

My second favorite was Walt dishin' on Bradley followed closely by Nelson nose-to-nose with the Mailman.

11. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

i wish they had a better angle of the shaq vs barkley cause i remember watching it from the side on tv.. and you could see a good view of shaqs feet flying above charles head

12. room4rentsf

I miss the fights now.. I wonder if that why Refs call fouls more tightly when players are jockeying for position. Slows the game down and was more fun when people could play with passion. Watching that cheap shot by KG on Duncan was uncalled for. Im not liking KG now.. A@@ Hole.

J

13. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Man, folks sure don't like Sean Bradley.

What cracked me up was the one between David Robinson and Joe Smith. KG tries to get involved, Duncan gets in his way and he pushes him in the back of the head. I think KG is jealous of Tim sometimes.

Yes, Kobe is a biach....

14. room4rentsf

who choked Kobe? and does anyone have more links? pretty funny stuff.

J

15. Xenogears

Xenogears Member

Does JVG want Yao to throw an elbow like Bradley did?:eek:

16. Subliminal Shot

Subliminal Shot Contributing Member

Not that it's an excuse to act that way but I remember watching that game and KG was fouled ever time by Duncan with no call that game.. Robinson also threw an elbow at him earlier in that game... Duncan pushed KG out the way and KG pushed him on the head... stupid by KG but he plays with so much passion and emotion that overreaction is bound to happen once and a while. He is just as classy as AJ, Robinson, Dynasty, and the Dream so don't be so hard on him... He is truly and gift to the game...

17. mrwriter

mrwriter Member

18. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

the kg and spurs one made kg look stupid.
    first it was david robinson and the wolves player. kg comes over and tries to be the peacemaker, gets shoved away by robinson. he gets pissed, tries to go to robinson, tim gets in between them, and kg shoves duncan's head from behind, with another wolves player this time trying to pull kg back.
    great clip btw. thanks to whoever put it up.

19. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

Carter at Sydney was crazy...if you close you can see Carter push AK47 away

20. droxford

droxford Member

After Bradley gave the Wizard a sharp elbow to the head, it was nice to see Walt respond with a well-deserved jab to the mouth. I have a newfound respect for Walt Williams.

-- droxford