1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Degen Gambling Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by el gnomo, Feb 24, 2013.

Tags:
  1. YOLO

YOLO Member

Clev is going to be a good team to play for the rest of the regular season

2. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

This is the best thread I forgot about. Lol.

I like the rockets to blow out the mavs by 20 entering the 4th and then playing reserves. Mavs lose by 12

3. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

Utah is bookies' favourite against Spurs, who are playing without any of their PGs, Kawhi and Aldridge. But Utah is playing without Rubio and despite being on 8 game win streak, is playing 5th game in 7 days. Time for an upset?

4. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

Noone gambles anymore? :) Utah's narrow win was good for me, with a Spurs +2.5 bet...

Tonight Miami plays in Toronto. Raptors are heavy favourites (-8.5 @1.95), but Miami showed they can defend really well teams who rely on threes, which Toronto has been doing lately. Also Miami won their first game against them.

MIA +5 (@2.20) for me...

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. YOLO

YOLO Member

the clev streak continues on

6. LAFIRMA22

LAFIRMA22 Member

Lets keep this thread going!!

7. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

Clippers playing at Boston tonight, I took Clippers +6. The Clippers' rookie who they called up from G-League is very impressive for where he's been drafted (last). Boston is struggling mightily. Their offensive ineptitude is in full "bloom" and their defensive rating has been slowly, but steadily falling down.

Btw, I predicted the Heat +8.5 right, courtesy of none other than the player in my avatar :)

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

o/u for the all star game is 366 pts :eek:

9. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

I missed badly on Bucks. Who knew whole Denver's starting lineup will have a career night from 3 against them :/

10. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

From this failed bet, it seems like Milwaukee has trouble defending the 3P line. They visit Toronto, who is a beast at home (except Miami Heat, who defends the 3P line very well). Also Toronto is better from three every passing month this season. I expect a win by at least 10 points easily, especially because Toronto's terrific bench can maintain the lead in the 4th quarter.

11. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

T
    What a trash pick. Stick to your day job!

12. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

Thank you for your lovely comment and great advice. I want to be your friend.

13. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

So, how about picking the underdog and going with Phoenix against Memphis? Elfrid Payton's been quite good since he joined them and Booker is currently tearing it up, with rest of Suns playing with energy (especially Josh Jackson and Dragan Bender).

14. oelman44

oelman44 Member

Big fan of the Pacers tonight