1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Degen Gambling Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by el gnomo, Feb 24, 2013.

Tags:
  1. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I'm all talk. Obviously I'm back on the gambling already. I took this as well, so god speed my friend.

2. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

^^^^

It is literally impossible to bet on the NBA at this point. Spurs getting roasted by Indiana? Really?

3. LAFIRMA22

LAFIRMA22 Member

same here I wont put money on the spurs again this season they have killed me a couple of times this season

4. VanityHalfBlack

Damn you J Sizzle, if you're betting, I'm betting too!!! Parlay action guys:

Lakers -2
    Suns -1.5
    Hornets -1

5. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

LOL 0-3. Stick to your day job.

6. VanityHalfBlack

Dude it sucks so bad. I definitely need to stop.

7. supastevefoo

supastevefoo Member

5units

rockets +3. They gonna prove analytic is correct

8. VanityHalfBlack

Cavs vs Bulls, who you guys like on that one?

9. Kate81

Kate81 Member

Cavs have all the momentum and Bulls will be without Butler.

Take the Cavs.

10. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

It's gotten to the point where I'm convinced whatever I bet on, the opposite will occur.

11. VanityHalfBlack

I was this close to betting a couple hundred dollars on the freaking bulls!!!! but like you J Zizzle, if that would have happened, the Bulls somehow would lose that game. FUKKKKKKKKK

12. Kate81

Kate81 Member

LeBron 8 TOs. Bulls 8 TOs.

Cavs went through the motions, All-Star parties was on the mind. They play the Wizards next Friday, look for them to lose or not cover.

13. VanityHalfBlack

Damn, I need to wake up this thread. Ya'll broke or something? Where's the action at?

14. VanityHalfBlack

I bet on the ROckets last night and won. But tonight, I'm a little reluctant, against the Nuggets??? It's a safe bet??? Can they win again in the Rocky Mountains???

15. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I'm taking a break seeing as how the opposite of literally anything I bet on happens

16. VanityHalfBlack

DAMN IT!!! I should have bet on the Rockets!!!

17. hoopster325

hoopster325 Member

Rule #1 of gambling, never bet on your own team.

18. VanityHalfBlack

Someone streak is about to snap, lol. Is it the Lakers or the Pistons. Who to bet on???? I'll take +2.5 Lakers. I'm going to regret this but if you ain't sweatin, you ain't gamblin.

19. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Rockets at Blazers...one of the few games circled on my calendar. Houston's first trip back to Portland after Lillard's buzzer beating shot. Both teams playing well and both teams having the same amount of days to rest. Portland is without Matthews and Houston is without Dwight. I really wish the Blazers weren't coming off a loss at MN, but I like the Rockets here. Houston lost at home last time they played Portland and you would think there would be a revenge factor not just from that, but also from the way the playoffs ended last year in Game 6.

Rockets opened as +3 with majority money seemingly on Portland, but line moving in the opposite direction to +2.5. This indicates that professional bettors aka sharp money is on the Rockets. The short line also makes it seem like the Rockets are the play here, especially given the fact that Houston was a -4.5/-5 favorite when they played at the Toyota Center. A little worried about the Blazers rebounding advantage, but let's cautiously take Houston +2.5 in what should be an exciting game...can't accuse me of being negative here.

If Rockets win, the Jazz covering against Houston Thurs. night is a distinct possibility if Hayward returns given the back to back at Utah and a possible letdown spot for the Rockets before taking on the Clips.

#1519 Kwame, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  20. Panda23

Panda23 Member

good move, lakers part of a multi with Chicago and Memphis today, comes to a 5.1x multi.

$50 here we gooo