1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[NBA.COM] Rockets Q&A with Aaron Brooks [Zero the HERO]

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Deep Waters, Sep 22, 2010.

1. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

Good luck in Denver AB!

2. lionaire

lionaire Member

Great read. I love the team we have right now. Wouldn't mind any additions, but no need for subtractions.

3. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

I hope that Morey could come up with a better trade scenario than to trade away our best player from last year...

4. deadlybulb

deadlybulb Contributing Member

5. yao2kmart

yao2kmart Member

This team is going to be very good this upcoming season. With Yao Ming back, Plus with Kmart and Lowry, I see this team getting to the freethrow line a lot. Those 3 player's are very great in drawing fouls, that it should help us get more wins this season. The quickness of Brooks creating open shots + The low post game that Yao brings+ a top 5 SG in the NBA in Kmart, this team is COMPLETE. We have so many weapons that we could use on the offensive side of the court, my only concerns is can Yao Ming stay healthy enough so that our defense won't struggle? Last season we gave up too many points in the paint but when Yao was healthy we were always a top Defensive team.

6. Downtownbrown

Downtownbrown Member

iT IS A DOUBLE RAINBOW!!!! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN! aAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. kevolution

kevolution Member

Good luck in Denver!

8. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

AB has been officially brainwashed/indoctrinated into the Morey school of stats. He can recite the team mindset by memory.

I can't imagine Melo grasping the concepts of efficiency like Brooks does.

9. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Nice interview.

I like the idea of applying more pressure in the back court but would have liked to hear a stronger commitment to defensive improvement.