1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[NBA.com] Growing Pains And The Long, Slow Search For Chemistry

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheMystery008, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Hui

Hui Member

Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unleash TJ

2. FanOnGessner

FanOnGessner Member

0/10 FAIL

3. Jimes

Jimes Member

NOTES

Houston fell 93-87 to Denver tonight, giving the Nuggets a four-game winning streak over the Rockets (3/2/12-11/7/12). It is the first time Houston has dropped the first two games at home since 2010-11, which included a 107-94 loss to the Nuggets (10/30/10).

4. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Man... I TJ gets minutes and doesn't become the next Tim Duncan I will be shocked according to Clutchfans. Apparently this guy is going to dominate the league.

Look, we've all heard this before with T-Will, Morris, etc. If Jones was that good, he would have made the decision an easy one for McHale.

I like what I saw from Jones in the preseason, & SL, but just realize that he's not single handily going to win games for the Rockets. I would say he could help, but Im not even sure about that since Morris/2Pat/Aldrich have actually been one of the better parts of this Rockets team in the first 4 games.

HE'S GOING TO GET MINUTES... CHILL PEEPS

5. roxxy

roxxy Member

Terence Jones is the only person who I think I have seen set a pick & then roll hard to the rim. But that was in pre-season so who knows. But honestly we have two pnr guards & right now we are running pick & whatever. Anyway I am confident he will get minutes so i will just chill until then.

6. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

Yep. Time to add a little bit of Tojones (you know, like cojones) to this team. They are too soft.

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

short cut to winning is to tank now and win next year.