1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[NBA.COM] Allstar final ballot: McGrady with a slight lead over Nash

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DreaMac, Jan 7, 2010.

1. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

...they probably still let him play. Magic had already retired when he played his final All Star game - the fans voted him in anyway.

2. pdewalt

pdewalt Member

I just voted for him. Didn't really care to do it before but if this will be the only opportunity to see him play then why not.

3. ming2194

ming2194 Member

tmac will be the last player to play in all star apart from yao. :cool:

4. PeppermintCandy

McGrady should come off the bench at the end of the first quarter and play exactly 7 minutes. That'll show Rick. :grin:

ming2194, could you please make your signature smaller?

5. RocketMadness

RocketMadness Member

6-8 guard out of MT. Zion Christian Academy, representing.....himself #3 TRACY MCGRADY!

6. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

I agree with this and people need to realize that thing as well.

Right now he is only an expiring contract. People in Houston keep saying he can't even play 30 minutes so I guess teams are afraid a little bit - especially if they have to give up young talent for him.

So this may be the biggest chance for him to show he can still play and play well. There is no better time than do it during the allstar game. If he does play and shows few good plays (maybe few dunks or something like that) than I am sure Daryl will be much happier about it because the offers will be much better.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

He better be working with Grover and not eating those deep dish Chicago pizzas ....

DD

8. bbjai

bbjai Member

Seriously guys I don't get your problem. Its pretty clear that T-mac has plenty of fans all over the world (including China) and on this board (even though most of them have gone). Its not that hard for them to vote for their favourite player thats how the system is designed. If you don't like it, don't click and hate. Just because you don't like T-mac doesn't mean the rest of the world doesn't. Same goes for Houston fans, yes his done and gone but I'm sure there is a portion of fans that want to see him back (I'm not saying I do, but I don't why we have to hate on him that much). Joke or not it just shows his popularity as a player and that can never be a bad thing for him or this franchise.

9. jskogsberg

jskogsberg Member

why do you care.. you hate him..

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I don't hate him, I just want him off the Rockets....and get something of value in trade.

I hope he resurrects his career somewhere else.

DD

11. dcfma

dcfma Contributing Member

I voted for him. I hope he gets in and wins the All-Star MVP!

12. t-mac_#3_SG

t-mac_#3_SG Member

Wishful thinking. Your only hope is if he decides not to play. Otherwise, he's in the starting lineup.

13. Vinsanity

Vinsanity Contributing Member

What have you been eating?

14. cardpire

cardpire Member

magic played without a team technically, and craig hodges played in the 3 pt shootout without a team.

i think this will be the first time i've cast votes for the allstar game in maybe 15 years. would be mighty awesome/interesting if he's playing.

15. amaru

amaru Member

T-mac already said he isn't playing in this game.......not sure why people are still writing articles about the ASG

I think we're all in agreement that it, and the voting surrounding it, is a joke.

16. Zfan

Zfan Member

Vote him over Kobe adding trade value.

17. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

Wow brooks has more VOTES than D-Williams, Billups, and Kidd... Nice to know Brooks is getting recognition around the Nba world.

18. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

And he's only trailing the league's freaking golden boy Chris Paul by 300k. Not bad!