1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA and Refs Fix games.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Highlyrated, Nov 28, 2019.

1. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Hold up... you mad at Harden and not the corrupt officials?

2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

You control what you can control. Harden is routinely called unfairly and he is always looking to these guys to play fair. It's wasted effort because it won't happen. He needs to push through the corruption and stare at them when he is getting buckets on their assess.

Harden should get a tech once in a while to let them know he knows they are cheating.

kjayp and Lawlruschang like this.
  3. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

lol so get multiple offensive fouls and be out of the game,ok great game plan. How about they call the fouls they're supposed to. It's not that complicated.

Lawlruschang likes this.
  4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

gawd damn I wish some you cats would pay attention. You are asking the corrupt to just start calling games fairly? Are you listening to yourself? Harden will have to push through the corruption and force them to do it. No amount of crying will get him the calls he deserves. You must understand that.

Lawlruschang likes this.
  5. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

We're asking for no corruption fool and how dare we...

Lawlruschang and Blurr#7 like this.
  6. Blurr#7

We pay attention, it just makes no sense to say “push” through the corruption and force them to do it lol.
    Do you listen to yourself? Do you not think they’ll call other bs?(they’re corrupt remember) I can see it now....they’ll be a play where Harden drives gets elbowed in the mouth, makes the bucket then the ref after seeing the blood gushing from his mouth has a come to Jesus moment, sees the error in his ways and repents lmao!

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

You are asking for no corruption in league that has always had a certain level of corruption and favorites you doofus. How are you going to go about this no corruption scheme of yours? Who is going to be held accountable? You can cry about the no calls but nothing will be done. You either fight or stop watching the NBA.

Lawlruschang likes this.
  8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

At the height of WE AREN'T GOING TO LET HARDEN WIN: Game 7 no CP3, multiple missed calls, Harden and the Rockets were still up double digits in the 3rd quarter. Rockets just missed 1 million 3's and still only lost by single digits.

Harden, Game 1, semi finals last year, multiple missed calls when Klay was trying to take out Harden's ankles, Harden and the Rockets STILL lost that game by single digits on the road.

As frustrating as it is, Harden can't let it affect him, because it won't ever stop.

To think, you are just going to wait for these dudes to miraculously start calling the game fairly when there is no evidence they have ever called the game fairly for Harden, is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. If that is the case, there is no reality where Harden is champion if he will rely on the refs.

Harden and the Rockets will have to take it.

#28 DreamShook, Nov 29, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    Lawlruschang likes this.
  9. Blurr#7

To think a ref is gonna have an epiphany because Harden is gonna “push” through it and star calling the game correctly is r****ded as hell.
    Like I said they’ll just start calling whatever is next on their agenda.

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Homie, YOU are the one out here WAITING for the refs to have an epiphany and start calling the game correctly. I knew your ass wasn't paying attention or reading.

"Pushing though the corruption" is NOT relying on the refs for an advantage. Harden will try to force the refs to call a (correct) call they are never going to call. Harden wants to attempt 15 fts in the playoffs because he knows the rules. That sh-t is not happening. He needs to stop trying to gain an advantage relying on corrupt officials. Harden needs to drive to score and not look for an arm first.

What a dumb ass conversation I have found myself in.

CircaSurvive and Lawlruschang like this.
  11. Blurr#7

I mean you wrote this, not sure why it’s hard to understand what we’re saying. I personally don’t think it matters what he does, if the fix is in its in.
    What I don’t get why everyone thinks he’s trying to draw fouls the playoffs, hell that Warriors game they were all legit calls that were never made.
    My point is easy, he can try to play thru the fouls or whatever but they’ll just call something else.
    And while it’s easy to say don’t let it affect you I can tell you a ref swallowing his whistle while you’re getting hacked is frustrating as hell.

Lawlruschang likes this.
  12. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Lakers are being set up for a championship this year. NBA is fixed. Every year there will at least be one California and Texas team contending for a championship in this fixed league.

13. Blurr#7

That started a year ago when Lebum “choose” LA. No tampering tho all legit *wink*wink*

fckbandwagons and Lawlruschang like this.
  14. Adam Silver

Adam Silver Member

How did NBA and refs make the Rockets miss 27 straight three pointers?

15. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

By waiving off multiple Harden and-1 3’s

pugsly8422 and Richie_Rich like this.
  16. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We won two titles
    I’ll never forgive the media for not mentioning that we won two titles
    I’ll never forgive the police for not arresting the person who stole the trophies and took them to Florida

macan likes this.
  17. tinman

Supporting Member

It’s a conspiracy that we got a coach who doesn’t call time outs

18. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Reasons Why the Warriors are Commissioner Adam Silver Team

1. Stephen Curry jersey is the most popular, also White Youth love him. His light skin has alot to do with this.
    2. When Kevin Durant chose the Warriors, Silver saw alot of NBA merchandise, revenue being sold out.
    3. Luxury Tax from the Warriors is Adam Silver and NBA Referees Salary.

19. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

NBA is being run like WWE.

Promos by ESPN on PTI, First Take, Around the Horn, The Jump and many more. Fox talk shows.

There are Babyfaces and Heels.

James Harden and Mike Dantoni are Heels.

Babyfaces - LeBron James is Seth Rollins

Stephen Curry, Giannis Antetekounmpo, Luka Doncic, Joel Embiid.

Clutch City1993 likes this.
  20. tinman

Supporting Member

They didn’t fix the league when we had Tmac
    The league couldn’t fix that much playoff failure