1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA all handsome team

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by A-Train, Sep 11, 2002.

1. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Being secure in my manhood, I now present my NBA all handsome team...I'm not saying these guys are "hot" or anything, but handsome gents that might get a few looks from me if I swung the other way

[​IMG]

PG - Steve Nash
    Many people are turned off by his floppy hairstyle, but I think it gives him a nice "Beatles-ish" quality. Plus, his deep blue eyes really stand out...

[​IMG]

SG - Kobe Bryant
    C'mon, how can you hate a smile like that? He DID look better as a rookie when his head was shaved, though...

[​IMG]

SF - Mike Dunleavy, Jr
    Ahhh...so young, so tender, so....uhhh, let's move on, shall we?

[​IMG]

PF - Eddie Griffin
    He's slowly maturing into a nice, young man...Hey, I had to get at least ONE Rocket in here, and since Steve and Cuttino seem to be an item right now...

[​IMG]

C - Dirk Nowitski

This was definitely the hardest position to pick from, but Dirk Nowitski, being the multi-position player that he is (SHADDUP!) gets the start at center. You gotta love that long, blonde hair...

OK, now I think I'll start a thread about Harleys and beer...ta ta!

2. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

My girlfriend would be pissed at you for not putting Rick Fox on there. I hope he goes bald and dies of herpes. :D

3. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Lets call it what it really is, the "All-Pretty Boy" team. I love Griff, but I don't care if you're a Rocket or not. Just to show I didn't show any favorites, you could have slapped Bryce Drew, Matt Maloney and anybody else on that bad boy.

#3 RocksMillenium, Sep 11, 2002
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2002
  4. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

This is the NBA all handsome team, not the <b>EX</b> NBA all handsome team. :D

5. drapg

drapg Member

Steve Nash? Really? I've never heard a female mention his name and "handsome" in the same breath.

On the other hand, I have heard many ladies go "ga-ga" over Chris Webber. Tyra Banks would even be in that group. Shouldn't he be in your starting five?

I also think the center would be Shaquille O'Neal. Doesn't having an enormous amount of wealth automatically make you handsome to the women? ;)

6. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

man, do you guys not get the "nash" gossip in the states like we do in canada. this guy's been on dates with Elizabeth Hurley (they were goin out for a while) and he has a beautiful gf right now. man, the ladies seriously line up for this guy.

i don't agree with dunleavy there...i'd put either fox or szerbiak instead.

7. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

LOL! Unfortunately he's still on the Rockets payroll so he still have a connection to the NBA. A weak connection though! :D

You're right drapg, Webber could make the list. But as A-Train said about Maloney, it might be "ex" NBA player Chris Webber if the federal authorities have their way.

8. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Eddie Griffin ?????? If your going to pick a Rocket at least go with Francis ;)

9. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Having a couple of million dollars might have something to do with that.

You have got to be joking about your choices Atrain. I would pick most of those on the all ugly team. Dunlevy Jr?!?! You are joking right?

My girlfriend seems to think that Horry, Houston, Ray Allen, Duncan, Penny and Zo are all good looking.

I personally think Cat is not that bad looking.

10. Bookit

Bookit Member

My girlfriend ALWAYS notices Brian Grant. "Oh, I sure like his hair!" I must have heard that 10 times already.

11. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

yeah, i'm sure elizabeth hurley was wantin him cuz of his money :rolleyes:. next time quote the whole sentence.

12. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

David Carr....Wait, wrong sport.

13. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

alot girls dig Wally but my wife thinks Rick Fox is pretty good looking. Also alot of girls dig Robert Horry also because he looks like Will Smith.

14. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I meant the part where you said "ladies seriously line up for this guy". :rolleyes:

I'm sure money has nothing to do with his popularity rite? :rolleyes:

15. COMPAQ CENTER

COMPAQ CENTER Member

Handsome Team

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ugly Team

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#15 COMPAQ CENTER, Sep 11, 2002
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2002
  16. foodworld

foodworld Member

17. drapg

drapg Member

So that's what happened to Eddie Munster!

18. AcBrave

AcBrave Member

chris webber should be on there, i know lots of gurls think that webber is the best lookin ppl in NBA(yup...including tyra banks)

19. Truth

Truth Member

I bet A-Train is looking forward to that Billy and Chuck wedding on wrestling.:rolleyes:

20. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

he actually dates famous people..."Over the past year, Nash reportedly dated former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell, also Elizabeth Hurley. He's embarrassed at the publicity." -http://www.upperdeck.com/athletes/stevenash/news/news_20011224.asp