1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA 2k5 Reviews

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Icehouse, Oct 1, 2004.

1. J-Baller

J-Baller Member

Does 2k5 have The real replica of the Toyota Center not like the one last year where it was more like the Compaq Center?

2. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Any unlock codes leak yet?

Evan

3. redgoose

redgoose Contributing Member

Yes.

4. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Why have they stopped putting this game out on gamecube? I just don't understand how the gurantee of making more money doesn't appeal to these guys. I swear, it's like the industry is trying to sink Nintendo.

5. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

I just created my all-time rosters (I put all the great players on their original teams). Sh*$ took forever though.

Larry Bird is the ultimate video game player....

6. shawn786

shawn786 Member

I play the 24/7 mode more than the freakin game!

7. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

yeah it looks like the toyota center. They did a good job.

8. MrRolo

MrRolo Contributing Member

nba 2k5 did not live up to my expectations on the ps2.. i'm a die hard bball sim fan and i pick nba live 2005 over espn.. the ps2 version just seems unfinished or rushed.. It's definately worth the 20$ so i'm not making a big deal out of it, i just hoped it would live up to what was advertised.

9. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

yea...I just picked up 2K5(PS2) last night....not bad...well worth the money.

but

I still prefer Live over ESPN.

maybe given it some more chances to get used to the way things are done with 2k5 wil swing it...but I will still be getting Live for the PC when it comes out.