1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA 2k11

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Htown's2kFinest, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Shaunjon

Shaunjon Member

ill get in on it too

psn: shaun32

2. Rox_Mayhem

Rox_Mayhem Member

Wtf!!???? The game just freaking crashed. I saved my player during a match ,to get something to eat .I came back to resume where I left off .it wont even load anymore. aaaaahhhh! :mad: All that work for nothing.. :(

3. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

Had that happen to me. Never save and quit during a game.

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

How do you increase team chemistry in Association mode? I'm on 38% and it's only getting worse. Any cheats around it?

5. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

You have to make sure all your players are happy with their minutes and roles. That period of time where everyone is 100% (or at least close to it) content is when chemistry shoots up.

6. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

and you have to win

7. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Yeah but the problem is that when I g out of the game the team are about even and when I get back in we trail by 20 points. Ok so I have to play at Pro level?

Thanks

8. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

I noticed quite a few things, the most notable to me being that they removed Iverson from the FA pool. It kind of makes me sad, as I like playing with him, and if Marbury's in the FA pool, why can't AI?

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

I have been winning with my team (top of the league now) but people are just not happy. Like ROLE PLAYERS want more friggin minutes. Azbukake and Noah wants starter minutes and Willie Green too. Wtf, all other teams seem to have like 100% chemistry with no one complaining, even the bottom feeders.

10. eMat

eMat Contributing Member

Is it just me or does the "Default" mode on My Player might as well be named "Try to win with the opponent shooting 60%+ from the field regardless of the defense" and a more fitting name for the "Simulation" mode would be "Just ugly but at least fair"?

11. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Trade. ;)

12. mlwoo

mlwoo Contributing Member

After I complained yesterday about the game being so clunky, they updated the releases, and made the game a little bit more forgiving online. Step in the right direction.

13. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Which mode and difficulty do you guys play on? I just tried Casual and dropped 50 points in the first quarter because I could steal the ball every single time. Not sure what the difference between Default and Sim. is.

14. rockets88MT

rockets88MT Member

I play my player on superstar, and Association mode on Hall of Fame.

WARNING- You will rage quit when playing hall of fame at the start

15. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

2K fixed a bunch of the Rockets shots in the game. Brooks, Martin, and Budinger now look way better than they used too.

16. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

Is it possible they could fix the ridiculous amount of time it takes to inbound a pass after a made shot? I hate the animiation as I can't go out and run. And after watching my first basketball game of the season today, I forgot how fast the real game is compared to the game. I don't know why people say this is realistic. No basketball game should be this slow.

17. Jontro

Jontro Member

I was just playing and right before the half time report the announcer said "Don't you wish everyday could be Groundhog's Day?"... "Don't you wish everyday could be Groundhog's Day?"... "Don't you--I'm just kidding"

I was pissed for a second, but then had that "..oh you..." moment.

[​IMG]

18. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Man, I had a glitch last night that pissed me off. Lost my A+ towards the end of the game, and potential game tying layup.

I beat my man off the dribble and hop steped past the other guy to the rim. Perfect animation for the move and up for the layup, when suddenly the guy I just beat who was 3-4 feet behind me suddenly got a "block" with out touching the ball. My guy just all of a sudden the layup animation ended and I tossed the ball behind me like I was blocked....by the air. Counted as a "bad shot" "Blocked" and "turnover".....from NOTHING. ugh. lol

My player is pretty frustrating at times. That so far is the worst glitch I've had in the game.

19. da_juice

da_juice Member

Anyone have the same glitch in my player where the player you're supoosed to be guarding will swithc in like a second, like I'll be guarding the shooting guard and then a split second later I'm supposed to be guarding the center who's on the otherside off the court. Then of course, he scores because he's underneath the basket and I lose tons of teammate points.

20. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

That's one of my biggest gripes with the game, is that the "transition D" sucks at times. Making you gurad like 3-4 peeps...and switching all around till there's an open guy....and he turns out to be yours.