1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My view of the first Rockets win Ive seen in 10 months!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Christopher, Jan 19, 2000.

1. Christopher

Christopher Member

Its was a LONG time comming but I finally saw a game that the Rockets won.Im very happy I didnt break the 1 year barrier!

Anyway about the game.
    Francis:
    What I saw of Francis was....FREAKY! Mate he is a special player.He is going to be the best point guard,if not the best guard in the NBA.He can score but in a controlled way.He gets team mates involved and is all hussle.The things that impressed me the most about him?
    The ankle breaking cross-over he did on greg anthony....Oh MAN!
    The "Footsteps on Arvidas' Head" dunk [​IMG]
    The way his game changed when needed.Especially when Hakeem came into the game.
    I always wondered who'd be my favorite Rockets/NBA player when The Dream retired....Now I know!

Thomas:
    I have seen alot of people wondering who we are going to draft after this season.Thomas is proof that our Draft Pick is in same hands.He played very well.He could be a key to the Rockets future sucess either starting or off of the bench.

The Team:
    What can you say.WE'v STILL GOT IT!
    This game really showed we have a good team.Francis is a freak,Anderson looks like he's adjusting to being a Rocket much better.Hakeem's back! Thomas looked good and did I mention Francis is incredibly good?

I loved it at the end when Quitten drove to the bucket at the end of the game and just ran right into Thomas.Then when the Buzzer sounded after the jail blazers missed Pig Miller gave Quitten a pat on the but as if to say "Stick that in your pipe and smoke it,LOOSER!"

So there you go.Just some ramblings from a VERY happy Rockets fan.

Christopher

------------------
    Your Starting Power Forward for the Clutch City Allstars

2. Rocketability

Rocketability Member

Man! You know what? I can feel your joy! [​IMG] Isn't that great to see our hometown team to win 4 straight, over Quitten's JailBlazers?

Let's see how long the streak will be! [​IMG]

3. davo

davo Contributing Member

"Mate he is a special player".

The excited ramblings of a true Australian!