1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[My Video Game] ChronoBlade

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Cokebabies, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

[​IMG]

2. rocks_fan

rocks_fan Rookie

I'll give it a shot. I already have a huge backlog of games, but what the heck.

3. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

talking about backlog.........screw that schit

i don't think i'll ever finish it

4. So Good

So Good Member

Wow looks pretty good. Not too complicated and looks like it could keep you entertained for a while.

I'm in for beta test.

5. mugrakers

mugrakers Member

What happened to the DD? Is he still alive? or was he part of the deal to send Aaron Brooks to the Suns?

6. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Sent you my email address, check your rep.

7. Cokebabies

Cokebabies Contributing Member

Maybe waaaaay down the road, our company would make an FPS game but the current team was assembled to make an action RPG game. Our dev team worked on Dante's Inferno, Dead Space 2 & 3, Diablo, Diablo II, Star Wars Force Unleashed to give you an idea of their backgrounds.

If we were going to make an FPS, we'd have to build a new team of devs who worked on Black Ops, Counter-Strike, Modern Warfare, etc.

Everyone who sent me a PM with their email should be getting a beta key within a day or so.

8. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member