1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My Sports Blog

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by RocketMania1991, Oct 18, 2009.

1. RocketMania1991

Hey guys i'm currently a senior at my local High School (Westside H.S.) in Houston,Texas and I am very much so interested in writing,and was just wondering if I could get some feedback on what you all think.
    Some of this writing is very raw at the current moment,but any feedback is positive.

Here is a link

http://houstonsports.wordpress.com/

2. RocketMania1991

Need this deleted I meant to post it in the proper section

3. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

No, you got it right. It's about the Astros so you're good.

I skimmed through it..seems solid.

4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Comments:

Even though the White Sox swept the series, the Astros were far from dominated. The combined 6 run differential, tied for the lowest in history in a 4 game sweep.

The Astros lack of signing their draftees did not affect this year's team unless those unsigned players would have been used in trades. Those players would most likely not have contributed directly to the team as of yet.

Cooper was not fired on August 17th. Also, it is strange wording to say the Astros gave Dave Clark "permission" to finish out the season as manger.

Jim Fregosi is not among the list of 10 managerial interviews the Astros have scheduled.

Aaron Boone did not receive a heart transplant.

5. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member